
Filters
8 reviews
Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification
South Sudan0 - 5Egypt
adham_hanafy@adham_hanafy



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
Player of the match

Marwan Attia
EgyptAfrica Cup of Nations - Qualification
Egypt0 - 0Angola
adham_hanafy@adham_hanafy



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
respectable haram ball sesh by our Angolan brothers
Serie A
Milan3 - 0Lecce
adham_hanafy@adham_hanafy



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
Player of the match

Christian Pulišić
MilanSerie A
Juventus1 - 1Milan
adham_hanafy@adham_hanafy



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
Can't believe my club still employs Lubethem softass-cheeks
Player of the match

Koni De Winter
MilanSerie A
Milan2 - 0Venezia
adham_hanafy@adham_hanafy



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 Aug 2026
Great game, clean sheet, fun to watch
Player of the match

Yunus Musah
MilanSerie A
Torino1 - 2Milan
adham_hanafy@adham_hanafy



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
Good game, great game, I love Cisse, I love Chukwueze, I love Rabiot, my life is great
Player of the match

Samuel Chukwueze
MilanFriendlies Clubs
Chelsea3 - 0Milan
adham_hanafy@adham_hanafy



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★8 Aug 2026
Should have studied instead of wasting 2 hours
Friendlies Clubs
Milan1 - 1Inter
adham_hanafy@adham_hanafy



☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Aug 2026
I cannot survive another season or Estupinian At least we still get to run unbeaten Vs inter gimmick
bookd.