bookd.
Filters
6 reviews
Nations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
‎
‎@bosscalls
1d ago

CROATIA YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT THEM NOT CONCEDE

Player of the match
Luka Modrić
Croatia
2
Champions League
PSG1 - 1Arsenal
‎
‎@bosscalls
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPEE YOU’LL NEVER SING THAT, YOU’LL NEVER SING THAT, YOU’LL NEVER SING THAAAAAT CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, YOU’LL NEVER SING THAT

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
PSG
Premier League
Liverpool4 - 2Bournemouth
‎
‎@bosscalls
4d ago

I remember this match and watching it broke my heart seeing how the players were mourning their teammate and friend. Diogo Joto you’ll forever be our #20. Goals were beautiful, even though we conceded. Our future gaffer being amazed by Anfield’s atmosphere and Salah as amazing as usual with his invincible goal. I absolutely loved Heki’s first premier league goal it was electric. Chiesa’s goal really made me feel something and very apparently woke up the whole of Anfield especially since Anfield was in mourning. Seeing Salah tear up at the end, made me cry. This shaky start of the season was clearly an indicator of how this season was going to be one of our worsts for a myriad of reasons. I hate to tell you all Slot fans, but him getting sacked was the right decision, I appreciate him for the league title but other than that, he wasn’t made for Anfield and this season represented that.

Player of the match
Hugo Ekitike
Liverpool
Premier League
Bournemouth0 - 1Liverpool
‎
‎@bosscalls
5d ago

my bum ass team is slowly coming back I could actually cry

Player of the match
Alexander Isak
Liverpool
Nations League
France1 - 1Italy
‎
‎@bosscalls
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

we need to boycott the nations league bruh wdym france is drawing with italy in 2026

Player of the match
Michael Olise
France
13
Nations League
Belgium0 - 1France
‎
‎@bosscalls
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

TY ALL J ENJOYED

Player of the match
Bradley Barcola
France
10