bookd.
catherine ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིafc

catherine ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིafc

@catherine_afc

❤️ whatever the weather 🤍

emirates stadium ❤️‍🔥
Created August 2026
Filters
6 reviews
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
catherine ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིafc
catherine ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིafc@catherine_afc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

To start off, I really liked how when we went 0-1 down within the first opening minutes of the game, we didn’t let it affect the way we played. I feel like Raya should’ve don’t better on that goal, but he redeemed himself with the save against Estevao. All of the players today (aside from a certain substitute) played brilliantly, however, I believe one player stood out the most in this game, which was Martin Ødegaard. Ødegaard was incredible today. He was creating chances, breaking lines, and he eventually got the game winning goal. Overall, brilliant game, convincing win, and I can’t wait for our next match against Napoli!

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
catherine ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིafc
catherine ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིafc@catherine_afc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Sept 2026

i really thought that arteta was done with haram ball after winning the prem…

Player of the match
Riccardo Calafiori
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
catherine ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིafc
catherine ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིྀིafc@catherine_afc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Great beginning to the season! I feel like we should’ve scored more, however, lovely game nonetheless 👍🏾

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal