bookd.
DavidjSpence

DavidjSpence

@davidekitike

Liverpool & Barca Fan.

Created August 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Premier League
Liverpool0 - 3Man City
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5h ago

Congratulate the referee who handed the game to the club with 115 charges!

Player of the match
Chris Kavanagh (Referee)
Referee
Premier League
Aston Villa2 - 2Brentford
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

PREMIER LEAGUE IS BAAAAACK!! ✅🚨

Player of the match
Caoimhín Kelleher
Brentford
Friendlies
Mexico0 - 2Chile
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Thank God the FIFA international break is over; I was sick of watching the national teams

Premier League
Liverpool4 - 1Newcastle
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I miss you, Eki I hope you come back better, this match was yours, and it was a work of art.

Player of the match
Hugo Ekitike
Liverpool
Premier League
Newcastle2 - 3Liverpool
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I think everyone contributed equally in this match; if you were a neutral observer, you enjoyed watching it, whereas I was experiencing a thousand sensations xd

Player of the match
Rio Ngumoha
Liverpool
Champions League
Liverpool4 - 0Barcelona
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

This is the best match in history.

Player of the match
Divock Origi
Liverpool
Champions League
PSG5 - 4Bayern
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I feel like I could recommend this soccer match because it was a fantastic game.

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
PSG
La Liga
Atletico Madrid1 - 0Getafe
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I hope no one reads this—it’s a secret—but João Félix was my favorite player for three years. I remember that match because he made his debut with an amazing play; it makes me so nostalgic thinking about how huge a fan of João I used to be :')

Player of the match
João Félix
Atletico Madrid
Champions League
Ajax2 - 3Tottenham
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Who would have thought that Lucas would score three goals that day?

Player of the match
Lucas Moura
Tottenham
Champions League
Chelsea4 - 4Ajax
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

It was an end-to-end game—a truly spectacular match. I remember coming home from studying back then and watching a great game; I fell in love with that match :D

Player of the match
Hakim Ziyech
Ajax
Premier League
Nott'm Forest1 - 1Liverpool
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I remember watching the match with my sister and telling her, "Diogo will save us"—and that’s exactly what happened. I screamed like crazy when the goal went in; losing wasn't an option for the club because it would have pushed us further away. I miss you a lot, Jota:')

Player of the match
Diogo Jota
Liverpool
Champions League
Liverpool0 - 1PSG
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Well, I’ve always thought that PSG became a super-team starting that night; it was a major turning point, because that’s when they began to transform into the team they were for the next two years. I actually cried so much that day, because that was the moment he lost the Ballon d'Or—what a terrible night...

Player of the match
Ousmane Dembélé
PSG
Champions League
Tottenham0 - 2Liverpool
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I watch videos or look at photos of this match and I cry:/

Player of the match
Divock Origi
Liverpool
Champions League
Man City4 - 3Tottenham
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I love this match hahaha, I remember laughing when Sterling's goal was disallowed for offside

Player of the match
Son Heung-Min
Tottenham
Premier League
Man City2 - 2Crystal Palace
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

In this match, I fell in love with Olise and Crystal Palace

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Crystal Palace
Premier League
Tottenham3 - 6Liverpool
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

What a season for salah:(

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Liverpool
World Cup
Canada0 - 3Morocco
DavidjSpence
DavidjSpence@davidekitike
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

No words are needed, what a player O U N A H I

Player of the match
Azzedine Ounahi
Morocco