bookd.
D

dubstar44

@dubstar44
Created August 2026
Filters
5 reviews
Europa League
Shamrock Rovers3 - 1Egnatia Rrogozhinë
D
dubstar44@dubstar44
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Aug 2026

The match felt like there was a lot of action but quite one sided on the Egnatia side I expected more from Egnatia who I supported but well done to shamrock rovers for a good result

Premier League - Summer Series
Liverpool1 - 0Wrexham
D
dubstar44@dubstar44
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Aug 2026

Didn't watch most of this but I chimed in at the end was surprised no goals were scored until the last like 15 mins of the match I supported Wrexham in this match

Africa Cup of Nations - Women
South Africa W1 - 2Tanzania W
D
dubstar44@dubstar44
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Aug 2026

Was surprised with Tanzania who I supported in this match they played well but could have had a bit more action

Friendlies Clubs
HNK Gorica0 - 2Shakhtar Donetsk
D
dubstar44@dubstar44
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Aug 2026

Was an alright match could have done better but going against a great team in ukraine I supported HNK Gorica

Carabao Cup
York0 - 2Crawley Town
D
dubstar44@dubstar44
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Aug 2026

Very happy with the result as a supporter of crawley they played it well