bookd.
Danah

Danah

@dyo

اللهم أيدني منك بصبر دائم واصرف عني الهم والغم والسخط Barcelona and Liverpool fan since 2017, I also love AC Milan Messi, Salah, and Raphinha glazer

Camp Nou
Created September 2026
Filters
23 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21h ago

لا اعرف كيف اشكرك... كيف يشكرُ إنسانٌ رجلاً رافقه أكثر مما رافقه كثيرٌ من الناس ؟ كنتُ طفلةً عندما عرفتك ، واليوم أقف وأنا أشاهد آخر مباراة لك ، وكأنني أودع اخر طفلة كانت تسكنني شكرًا لأنني كبرت وأنا أختلف مع أصدقائي بسببك، وأدافع عنك كأنني أدافع عن أحد أفراد عائلتي ، شكرًا لأن اسمك كان حاضرًا في أجمل سنوات عمري هذه اللحظة آخر وأنت ليس فيه، لم أكن مستعذا لأننا اعتدنا على وجودك ، حتى ظننا أنك لن ترحل أبدًا، لم نكن نعلم أن أصعب المباريات، هي تلك التي لا يكون بعدها موعد جديد , شكرًا لكل دقيقة منحتني فيها فرحًا، ولكل ثانية جعلتني أنسى الدنيا وأنا أراك تركض خلف الكرة، وكأنك تركض خلف أحلامنا جميعًا. يقولون إن كرة القدم لا تتوقف على أحد .. ربما لكنها لن تعود كما كانت بالنسبة لي ، لأن جزءًا كبيرًا من حبي لهذه اللعبة كان يحمل اسمك. وداعًا يا ليو ميسي .. بكيت لأن طفولتي انتهت مع صافرة هذه المباراة اعتزل ميسي ... واعتزلت معه آخر طفلة كانت تسكنني Adiós, Leo

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22h ago

نمت بالغلط نمت بالغلط لاااا💔 تخااااذل يا عالم، لا ان شاء الله مو تخاذل اليوم مره مهلوكه وكنت حاطه منبه وكل شي بس نومي ثقيل ولا حسيت، المهم تابعت اعادتها في موقع

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Gulf Cup of Nations
Saudi Arabia2 - 0United Arab Emirates
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

واخيرا ولله الحمد جبنا بطوله بعد اكثر من عشرين سنه والله شعور لا يوصف وفخررر، شكرا لذي الليله الممتعه وما قصرو لاعبيننا رفعو روسنا💚💚 فوز مستحق وخرجنا من البطوله بكلين شيتت، يالعويس محظوظين فيك الحين ننبسط بالسعوديه وبعده مباراه اعتزال ميسي بعد ساعتين اخخخ

Player of the match
Mohammed Al Owais
Al-Hilal Saudi FC
3
Primera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

يا بينا يالظاهره سوبر هاترك فحلوقهم، حتى حريم برشلونه معنفين مدريد تم الدعسسسسس باقي الكلاسكو بعد التوقف الدولي

Player of the match
Clàudia Pina
Barcelona W
Gulf Cup of Nations
Saudi Arabia0 - 0Qatar
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

ماقدرت اتابع المباراه بس لحقت عالبلنتيات ويالله يالمتعه حمدلله فزنا وتاهلنا والله فرحه العويس احبك احبك يا منقذنا سعاده العويس = سعادتي

Player of the match
Mohammed Al Owais
Al-Hilal Saudi FC
Nations League
Denmark2 - 4Portugal
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

I hate to say this but Bruno was so goated today Portugal’s defence is kinda ass, except for my boy Cancelo, yes glazing barca players is very necessary

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Portugal
1
Friendlies
Argentina4 - 0Bolivia
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

I’m not ready for October 6th, I don’t want this day to come💔💔

Player of the match
Nicolás Martínez
Como
Nations League
Sweden3 - 1Poland
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

انا ليش توني اعلق المهم 😢😭😢😭😢😢💔💔😢😭😢💔😢

Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Just give Lamine the ballondor already, he’s performance is pure class, and Pedri’s assist was amazinggg Also Gordon scored a goal, Raphinha seems to be fine, what a good day I still love you Modric🥺🙏🏼🙏🏼 dumbass Livacovic got 4 goals from spain, I’m scared

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Gulf Cup of Nations
Saudi Arabia2 - 0Iraq
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

حمدلله فوز ثاني وتأهلنا❤️❤️ هاردلك للعراق ما شاركت بالشات كثير لان النت معفن، الله يرزقني نت يارب

Friendlies
Australia2 - 4Brazil
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

رافينيا مصاب يا ناس لاااا وديه يا بشر وديه، كله منك يا انشيلوتي عرفنا انك جاسوس مدريد وتبي الافضليه لفيني يا كلب

Player of the match
Raphinha
Brazil
Nations League
Belgium0 - 1France
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

ما فهمت ليه زيدان مالعب اوليسي اساسي لكن المهم يفعلها اوليسي ويسجل ما تابعت المباراه كويس بسبب النت للمره المليون

Player of the match
Michael Olise
France
Nations League
Norway1 - 2Portugal
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Haaland ghosted after his goal😱 I love you Haaland come to barca with Gavardiol💙❤️

Player of the match
João Félix
Portugal
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣 At least we saw Gordon score a goal, and Olmo was so good I hope he keeps up and performs like this for Barcelona Also fuck you F*rran

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Czechia1 - 2Croatia
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

ما تابعت المباراه بس احبك مودريتش، تكفى لا تعتزل والله احبك بقتل نفسي لو تعتزل انت المدريدي الوحيد الي اقبلك

Player of the match
Luka Modrić
Croatia
Gulf Cup of Nations
Oman0 - 3Saudi Arabia
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

شوط اول للتاريخ اخخ، حمدلله فزنا والله سعيده وفك يو فيران فك يو اكرهك يا معفن الشات اليوم كان رهيب هذا اكثر شي استمتعت فيه بالمباره❤️❤️❤️

Player of the match
Feras Al Brikan
Al-Ahli Jeddah
Nations League
Türkiye0 - 1France
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

صراحه فاتتني المباراه بس قهر امبابي انصاب كيف بيخرب مدريد كوندي تكفى ارجع البرايم تكفى

Player of the match
Jules Koundé
France
Friendlies
Australia1 - 1Brazil
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

انشيلوتي

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I’m about to lose my mind over this connection, I couldn't even watch the second half😤😤 From what I remember of the first half, both teams were playing well, keeping possession, and it was a good starter. Germany’s first goal was beautiful with an assist from my boy Adeyemi❤️ Of course, I have to glaze Barca players, though I remember he missed a goal And Virgil’s goal... I’m still shocked they disallowed it! It’s just stupid, neither Ter Stegen nor any German player even complained about it, then that idiot Hernandez comes along and rules it out. Xavi was right Anyway, as I said, I couldn't watch the second half because of the net, but looking at the stats, it seems Xavi Netherlands stepped up big time. I even saw people praising Xavi😢 I never expected to see this day come To be honest, I was planning to watch as a neutral, but I was leaning a bit towards Klopp Germany wallahi I love you Xavi, but Klopp is just different for me And wow Ter Stegen was incredible! 9 saves! Honestly, in my eyes, Netherlands are the real winners, and it's clear Germany still needs a lot of improvement

Player of the match
Cody Gakpo
Netherlands
Gulf Cup of Nations
Saudi Arabia1 - 0Kuwait
Danah
Danah@dyo
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

شوط اول مقرف وحمدلله النت كان يقطع وقتها حتى هدف كان عكسي بس اهم شي هدف💚💚💚💚 حمدلله فزنا باليوم الوطني رغم الصداع والقرف واخوي مدري شفيه مدخل ام كريستيانو بنص المباراه، اتوقع من قوه ان المباراه تطفش خشينا بنقاش ميسي ورونالدو للمره الالف هاردلك للكويت وحب كبير لكم اول مباراه اكون فيها بذا التطبيق وتعرفت على ناس رهيبه، وهوامير بوكد

7