bookd.
Filters
9 reviews
Premier League
Bournemouth0 - 1Liverpool
fabrice28
fabrice28@fabrice28
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

not our best match ,but we move on il take the solid 3 points .STILLL UNDEFEATED #quadurple # Invicible

Player of the match
Jérémy Jacquet
Liverpool
Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
fabrice28
fabrice28@fabrice28
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

OMGG SZBO WHO YOU FEELING LIKE WTFF And great team performance but im little pissed that we let them scored but we move on !!!

Player of the match
Alexis Allister
Liverpool
Premier League
Liverpool0 - 0Fulham
fabrice28
fabrice28@fabrice28
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

wtf was that terrible performance

Player of the match
Jérémy Jacquet
Liverpool
League Cup
Chelsea0 - 1Liverpool
fabrice28
fabrice28@fabrice28
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

MY GOAT TO THE RESCUE

Player of the match
Virgil van Dijk
Liverpool
Premier League
Liverpool1 - 0Man City
fabrice28
fabrice28@fabrice28
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

i will forever remember that goal from Mo salah

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Liverpool
Premier League
Liverpool1 - 0Man City
fabrice28
fabrice28@fabrice28
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

i will forever remember that goal from mo salah

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Liverpool
Champions League
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid
fabrice28
fabrice28@fabrice28
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Great team win. I feel like we could’ve scored more, especially with some of the missed passes and chances in the first half, but it happens. Not much negative to say except for Kerkez in the first half. He wasn’t playing well, but he bounced back and won the ball back, which led to the Szoboszlai goal. So happy Mac Allister scored. He proved once again why he’s one of the best midfielders in the Premier League. We NEED to re-sign this man. He showed how much value and importance he brings to this team. Still pissed that Barcola missed that chance 😭 I’m still waiting for his first goal, but I know he’ll score more for us. Oh boy, oh boy… keeping that 2-1 lead in the second half might’ve been one of the most stressful things I’ve ever seen 😭 Great team performance and a great start to our Champions League run. 🔴

Player of the match
Dominik Szoboszlai
Liverpool
Premier League
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool
fabrice28
fabrice28@fabrice28
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Gakpo and Isak played really well today, especially considering the amount of slander they’ve both been getting lately. Seeing them bounce back like this is great. I know it’s Ipswich, but it’s still a really good start. That being said, we definitely need to work on the midfield. Especially Wirtz. I know he’s still adapting to the Premier League, but it’s been a full season now. We need a backup option for him because his performances can be really inconsistent sometimes, and we need him playing at the level we expect from him every game. But overall, I’m happy with the win. We’re still undefeated. ❤️