bookd.
Filters
13 reviews
Champions League
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

These players almost gave me a heart attack from sheer stress. JUST FINISH MAN Also DOMINATION

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

I felt safe, I thought we were better than this Horrible 90 mins… I crashed out so badly on our attackers A win is a win tho

Player of the match
Declan Rice
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Champions for a reason! 23/24 vibes again

Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Yes it does count

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Everton2 - 2Man United
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

What a Game! Specially in that second half AINSLEY MAINTLAND-NILES!! COYG

Player of the match
Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Everton
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Incredible game of football (specially the first half) This felt like an actual derby for once. But still like always, Chelsea got little bro’d by the Gunners.

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Hull City2 - 0Man United
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

This is what football is all about. A cocky 'title challenger' humbled at the first hurdle, against a recently (and one of the worst promoted teams ever)

Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Everton
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 May 2026

Only game I have ever attended (I am from Mexico), unfortunately I was in the hospitality section so there wasn’t many limbs. And of course we didn’t win the league :( But what a day, from the tube, to the atmosphere outside of the stadium And also it was nice experiencing the last minute winner

Champions League
PSG5 - 4Bayern
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 May 2026

Apart from the weird handball decision, this was an incredible game of football

Premier League
West Ham0 - 1Arsenal
grassy
grassy@grassy
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★29 May 2026

AFTER REVIEW NO.19 COMMITS A FOUL ON THE GOALKEEPER, FINAL DECISION FREE KICK