Filters
19 reviews
FA Cup
Chelsea0 - 1Man City
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Antoine Semenyo
Man CityPremier League
Arsenal1 - 2Bournemouth
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Alex Scott
BournemouthEuropa League
Aston Villa4 - 0Nott'm Forest
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Emiliano Buendía
Aston VillaChampions League
Arsenal1 - 0Atletico Madrid
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Leandro Trossard
ArsenalChampions League
Arsenal1 - 0Atletico Madrid
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Myles Lewis-Skelly
ArsenalPremier League
Liverpool1 - 1Chelsea
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Rio Ngumoha
LiverpoolChampionship
Southampton2 - 1Middlesbrough
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Shea Charles
SouthamptonScottish Premiership
Motherwell2 - 3Celtic
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Kelechi Ịheanachọ
CelticLa Liga
Barcelona2 - 0Real Madrid
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Marcus Rashford
BarcelonaPremier League
Man United2 - 0Man City
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Bruno Fernandes
Man UnitedPremier League
Arsenal2 - 3Man United
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Patrick Dorgu
Man UnitedPremier League
Chelsea0 - 1Man United
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Bruno Fernandes
Man UnitedPremier League
Brighton3 - 0Chelsea
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Ferdi Kadıoğlu
BrightonPremier League
Man United3 - 2Liverpool
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Kobbie Mainoo
Man UnitedPremier League
Man United3 - 2Liverpool
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Kobbie Mainoo
Man UnitedPremier League
Sunderland0 - 0Man United
I
iestyn@iestyn





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 May 2026
Player of the match

Senne Lammens
Man United
bookd.

