bookd.
I

ispitivaq

@ispitivaq
Created May 2026
Filters
6 reviews
Serie A
Juventus2 - 0Atalanta
I
ispitivaq@ispitivaq
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Kolo, Celik, McKennie all MVP worthy players today

Player of the match
Randal Kolo-Muani
Juventus
Serie A
Juventus2 - 0Parma
I
ispitivaq@ispitivaq
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★31 Aug 2026

A slight improvement, finally they realized that if they can’t break the low block you gotta shoot that shit from time to time, I’m happy but we can do even better Vicario had good saves, what an upgrade from DiGregorio

Player of the match
Nicolás González
Juventus
Serie A
Frosinone0 - 1Juventus
I
ispitivaq@ispitivaq
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Chico, Luiz and Bremer showed up, Vicario saved what DiGre definitely would’ve let go in Kolo Muani & Chico both missed wide open tap ins, we are really lacking a clinical finisher Yildiz was invisible bar that one shot and it’s really concerning seeing as he’s supposed to be our star… Hope Vicario isn’t out for long All in all not really happy but I’ll take the 3 points

Player of the match
Bremer
Juventus
Serie A
Juventus1 - 1Hellas Verona
I
ispitivaq@ispitivaq
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 May 2026

Unlucky, really unlucky, but we have no finishers. Need a decent striker, their GK was insane this game (as is tradition against top teams from the bottom ones lol)

Player of the match
Francisco Conceição
Juventus
Premier League
Man United3 - 2Liverpool
I
ispitivaq@ispitivaq
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 May 2026

Thrilling classic derby, both teams had their halves, really enjoyed it as a neutral

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Man United