bookd.
Marta

Marta

@japierdole

she/her 💙❤️

Ferran’s Shitty Basement
Created 5 days ago
Filters
8 reviews
MLS
Chicago Fire3 - 1Vancouver Whitecaps
Marta
Marta@japierdole
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Lewandowski and Muller reunion finally 🥺🥺🥺 and I'm glad the stadium didn't almost burn down this time

Player of the match
Jonathan Bamba
Chicago Fire
Nations League
England3 - 0Czechia
Marta
Marta@japierdole
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

NO GORDON 😡 CZECHIA OWN GOAL 😡 STRAIGHT BUNS

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
6
Nations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
Marta
Marta@japierdole
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Stupid ass game however Mikel Merino you are so beautiful I love you so much please be my baby momma

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
3
Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
Marta
Marta@japierdole
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Lwk only watched like 2 min mls kids carried sad that mexico lost

Player of the match
Julian Hall
USA
1
Nations League
Spain3 - 1Czechia
Marta
Marta@japierdole
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Absolutely amazing performance from Czechia holding up against Spain, great match overall -1 point bc I didn’t see Pau 💔 I loved watching it with my moots 😘😘

Player of the match
Pedri
Spain
7
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
Marta
Marta@japierdole
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Wtf did I genuinely watch absolutely brutal murder in front of hundreds of kids On the other hand got to see Anthony Gordon’s fine ass so I guess it’s not all that bad

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
2
Nations League
Poland6 - 0Romania
Marta
Marta@japierdole
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

100/10 absolutely generational lock in from polska I never doubted you unc

Player of the match
Robert Lewandowski
Poland