bookd.
Joe

Joe

@joe11

LFC🔴>>>>>>> I swear I am not Palestinian

Anfield
Created 6 days ago
Filters
9 reviews
Friendlies
China0 - 5Palestine
Joe
Joe@joe11
5d ago

I hope Palestine qualify for the 2030 world cup❤️ 🇵🇸

Premier League
Liverpool5 - 1Tottenham
Joe
Joe@joe11
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

Whenever we reflect on this historic campaign, the name Mohamed Salah will forever define it. Recording one of the highest goal contribution percentages in a league title-winning season across Europe's top five divisions, second only to Lionel Messi, he orchestrated a staggering 54.65% of Liverpool's total league goals through his goals and assists. Salah did not just deliver silverware; he authored the most dominant individual season in Premier League history, cementing his legacy as the greatest winger the English game has ever witnessed.🇪🇬 👑

1
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
Joe
Joe@joe11
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

Imagine someone fell into a coma in 2024 and just woke up.

Premier League
Liverpool7 - 0Man United
Joe
Joe@joe11
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

No need for words.

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Liverpool
Champions League
Tottenham0 - 2Liverpool
Joe
Joe@joe11
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

I know it wasn't the best final, but as an 11 years old boy watching my favourite team winning a champions league trophy was a feeling I would definitely want to feel again. I remember how Salah kept me on the edge of my seat when he took the penalty. Oh man, I miss those days.