England3 - 0Czechia



“Its been a good week to be an english fan” Damn right 🥹🥹🥹


England
Croatia0 - 7England



I’m sorry Luka it just wasn’t meant to be


England
Wales2 - 1Norway



what the hell mate


Norway
Spain4 - 1Croatia



“Never let them guess your next move…Or your next profile picture.”

Spain
Czechia0 - 2England



Barcelona really does change a guy for the better 😭😭😭

England
Czechia1 - 2Croatia



Amazing job today ma 🥹❤️ I should’ve watched this instead of the other match


Croatia
England2 - 3Spain



Harry Kane, I blame you.


England
South Korea3 - 0Ecuador



선장님, 감사합니다! 플레이하는 모습을 보는거가 정말 멋져!

South Korea
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



this team MUST full of masochists with how much they love to embarrass themselves.

Elche2 - 3Real Madrid



Espi just take whatever you want from me bro its yours


Real Madrid
Man United0 - 1Man City



who else but Erling Haaland could make an offside goal count 😭😭🙏🙏

Man City
Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano



when Mbappe only misses 3 chances instead of his usual 7


Real Madrid
PSG6 - 1Slovan Bratislava



wait why am I speechless rn


PSG
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter



THANK YOU REAL MADRID FOR DOING THE BARE MINIMUM FOR OUR FIRST UCL MATCH OF THE SEASON!!! BIG UPS, COURTOIS!!!!

Real Madrid
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga



YOU GOTTA WANT IT


Real Madrid
bookd.




