
Filters
9 reviews
La Liga
Real Madrid1 - 0Villarreal
riyo@kaiser





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago
gonna try the positivity gimmick. diomande thank you for scoring I’m turning to sobriety because of you
Player of the match

Yan Diomande
Real MadridNations League
England2 - 3Spain
riyo@kaiser





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
entertaining. got tired of watching rma eat shit so I watch this and i see england eat shit

La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
riyo@kaiser





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
modern torture idea: tie a madridista to a chair and force them to watch this match
Champions League
PSG6 - 1Slovan Bratislava
riyo@kaiser





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
ferran hattrick am I living in an alternate timeline
Player of the match

Ferran Torres
PSGLa Liga
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga
riyo@kaiser





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026
I don’t even have words for this it’s just happiness in a kettle
Player of the match

Jude Bellingham
Real MadridLa Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad
riyo@kaiser





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026
mbappe hattrick and jude assists I am so aroused at the ball played tonight
Player of the match

Kylian Mbappé
Real MadridLa Liga
Espanyol1 - 2Real Madrid
riyo@kaiser





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026
amazing jude goal and jude and kylian hugged after what more could I ask for
Player of the match

Jude Bellingham
Real MadridSuper Cup
Dortmund1 - 2Bayern
riyo@kaiser





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026
for my own sake this match never happened
bookd.


