Internacional2 - 1Corinthians


A partida n eh gostosa.

Corinthians
Argentina3 - 0Benin


Lionel Messi I owe you my entire fucking life. Fuck me the amount of alc that I've drank cos of this match will kill me but I'd prefer ts than actually accepting the fact I'll never see you play for us again. Yo like my kids were supposed to see you win for Argentina bruv what's that about 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Don't think I'd be any bit who I am now if it weren't for you. Holy shit I can't believe I'm writing this on Bookd of all fuckin places but whatever mate nobody's gon read all this waffle anyway. Yo I already sound proper dramatic 😭😭😭😭😭😭 He tryna act like Messi Retirement don't hurt his heart 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’m Argentinian, raised in England, but Argentinian nonetheless. Growing up mixed was shit. Especially adding in a predominantly Black area, man was already the odd one out. I’m Afro-Latino. Dark hair, dark eyes, but people always knew there was something different about me. And being Argentinian weren’t something that made me particularly rated lmfao. Weren’t really fully Black, weren’t really fully Argentinian, not really anything. Fuckass kids would take the piss and little ol Kale would laugh it off, act like he couldn’t care less, but obviously when you’re a kid ya take that stuff in. Could chat as much shit back as I wanted, but I’d still be the kid who didn’t fit in and didn’t really have a place to fuckin fit 👌. I hated standing out prolly hated myself actually. But then, Messi 😭😭🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷😭😘😘😭👀😭👀🇦🇷👀👌🇦🇷 When Messi got bigger in ghetto fuckin Essex, Argentina got bigger. Ya mans wasn’t just some quiet bullied mixed bloke nobody knew what to make of. I was the Argentinian kid. Like Messi. Because I was Argentinian like Messi, I supported Argentina like Messi, I had a country to talk about like Messi and for the first time in my stupid chud fucking life being Argentinian wasn’t the thing that made me different. It made Kale.....Kale.....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Fml Damn this the most tarded shit I've ever written I'm done

Argentina
Argentina7 - 0Burkina Faso




Argentina
Mexico1 - 1Colombia


Cuando tengo la desgracia de despertarme a la manana siendo del Chelsea pongo cualquier partido q esten dando pero eso solo hace q la vida sea peor así q mejor me hago mierda el higado con alcohol. Jaja.

England2 - 3Spain


Bloody fucking hell mate. England I want you to know when the police find me with a blood alcohol level of 700.9 it’s because of you wanking lot. Absolute dross. Jogging about like they have got clogs on. Making five yard passes look like fuckin rocket science. Thank God I can watch eleven mult millionaire absolute frauds lose every single fifty fifty challenge and cross the ball directly into the keeper’s arms every single time. I’m So Blessed. Me dead gran could put in a better shift than that lot. Cole Palmer save me.
bookd.

