Filters
6 reviews
Nations League
France4 - 1Belgium
Anwar AKA the goat@larphater





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago
I was in the bathroom when France scored the two goals 😤 got spoiled by the discussion have a exam in four hours still haven’t studied or slept am mad asf (as fuck) ( but am 6’2 so its chill😁)
Friendlies
China0 - 5Palestine
Anwar AKA the goat@larphater





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago
This game fixed my whole year i haven’t seen my country play like this since 2024 🥲 holy peakball from Palestine anyways 🇨🇳❤️🇵🇸

Player of the match

Oday Dabbagh
PalestineNations League
Belgium0 - 1France
Anwar AKA the goat@larphater





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
Guys, I know I scored the winning goal for France, but you guys have to stop glazing me 
Friendlies
Tajikistan2 - 4Palestine
Anwar AKA the goat@larphater





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
I am so happy seeing Palestine finally win last time i saw this was in 2024
Player of the match

Oday Dabbagh
Palestine
bookd.





