bookd.
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·

πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·

@lequarante.neufgroundskeeper
Created July 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Leeds
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1d ago

Never in doubt (I was stressed for 60 minutes straight but the bench saved us)

1
Nations League
Belgium3 - 0TΓΌrkiye
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1w ago

fallait qca soit eux ils sn tro for πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ

1
Nations League
Belgium0 - 1France
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1w ago

my actual reaction whenever I see Godts on my screen:

Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
2w ago

proper wembley heartbreaker but a very entertaining watch :)

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
Nations League
Serbia1 - 2Greece
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…2w ago

+3 prediction points and Tzolis MOTM πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’œ

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Greece
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
2w ago

fast recovery Kai β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

Player of the match
Kai Havertz
Germany
Nations League
Norway3 - 2Denmark
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
2w ago

Haaland calls Ø his captain btw and I love this fact :) nothing just wanted to share 😭

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway
Ligue 1
Marseille1 - 2PSG
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…3w ago

not the best, but I’ll take the win cr: friends and family (thought I’d share it here)

9
Champions League
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…4w ago

This is diabolical. I only died about 90 times.

8
Saudi Pro League
Al Shabab0 - 2Al-Hilal Saudi
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…6 Sept 2026

I knew it, I knew you Gabriel Martinelli :) Bittersweet seeing Gabi in blue, but loved seeing him make his Al Hilal debut. Good luck in your new home, you'll always have a fan in me little gabi 🀍 I love purple anyways :)

Player of the match
Gabriel Martinelli
Al-Hilal Saudi
Premier League
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…4 Sept 2026

I think you’ll do just fine 😭😭 merci pour tout ce que t'as fait pour le psg bradley !!

Player of the match
Alexander Isak
Liverpool
2
Ligue 1
PSG1 - 2Monaco
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·
πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸͺ·@lequarante.neuf
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…4 Sept 2026

affreux ajd mais on sait tous qu'ils font tjrs Γ§a et qu'au final ils vont gagner 🫩🫩 (im in denial) propre monaco, rien Γ  dire πŸ‘πŸΌ

Player of the match
LukΓ‘Ε‘ HrΓ‘deckΓ½
Monaco
19