bookd.
Filters
27 reviews
Europa League
Porto3 - 3Man United
lmoneykoala
lmoneykoala@lmoneykoala
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★18h ago

Rashford was boss I’ll never understand why they took him off for pornacho

Player of the match
Marcus Rashford
Man United
Premier League
Everton2 - 0Liverpool
lmoneykoala
lmoneykoala@lmoneykoala
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

Would be 5 but noti spoiled the first goal and stream went off for the second

World Cup
Spain1 - 5Netherlands
lmoneykoala
lmoneykoala@lmoneykoala
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

Where it all began

Player of the match
Robin van Persie
Netherlands
Champions League
Porto5 - 3Shakhtar Donetsk
lmoneykoala
lmoneykoala@lmoneykoala
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Great game but loses points because I got the worst stomach bug of my life when I got home

Champions League
Juventus3 - 2Porto
lmoneykoala
lmoneykoala@lmoneykoala
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Spoilt the winner for my dad😢

Player of the match
Sérgio Oliveira
Porto
Champions League
Porto0 - 5Liverpool
lmoneykoala
lmoneykoala@lmoneykoala
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

First time realising Liverpool might be a half big club

Player of the match
José Sá
Porto