bookd.
Filters
7 reviews
Carabao Cup
Man United2 - 3Brighton
lore
lore@lore
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Barca Fans get that we don’t score 5 meanwhile this is what man united go through daily

Player of the match
Charalampos Kostoulas
Brighton
Champions League
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter
lore
lore@lore
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

The calm before the storm

Player of the match
Thibaut Courtois
Real Madrid
Serie A
Juventus1 - 1Milan
lore
lore@lore
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t fall asleep

Player of the match
Strahinja Pavlović
Milan
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
lore
lore@lore
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

we’re no longer haramball fc 🥹

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Nott'm Forest0 - 0Tottenham
lore
lore@lore
4w ago

i can’t even hate watch anymore I feel like a bully

Player of the match
Morgan Gibbs-White
Nott'm Forest
Premier League
Man United5 - 2Ipswich
lore
lore@lore
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

he can do that??

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Man United