bookd.
usagi

usagi

@lukitabunny

I love Chiikawa and my fav is usagi I like bunnies. They remind me of modric Hi I need moots pls moot me

she/her
Created September 2026
Filters
8 reviews
Nations League
France4 - 1Belgium
usagi
usagi@lukitabunny
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago

I got off to this match

Player of the match
Michael Olise
France
2
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
usagi
usagi@lukitabunny
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Why did they give harry Kane the penalty if it wasn’t harry Kane the ball would’ve gotten in the net 🙏👀 I lov you Anthony Gordon

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
Nations League
Türkiye0 - 1France
usagi
usagi@lukitabunny
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Glad France won but that shit was boring af I fell asleep 2 times 🙏

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
usagi
usagi@lukitabunny
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Dean hujisen bro.

Player of the match
Antonio Rüdiger
Real Madrid
Premier League
Fulham1 - 1Man United
usagi
usagi@lukitabunny
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Atleast it was a draw 🥹🥹👀👀

Player of the match
Lisandro Martínez
Man United
Premier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
usagi
usagi@lukitabunny
2w ago

Successful arsenal hatewatch 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣✌️🤣🤣✌️✌️✌️🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
usagi
usagi@lukitabunny
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Omg HUJISEN I’m fucking dead I’m so done I’m gonna kill you all