England3 - 0Czechia



Watched highlights on the history lessons, that was fun Harry kane is so fuckin cool i love him sm

England
France4 - 1Belgium



-0.5 cus belgium goalkeeper played shit so first olise goal doesnt count to me. Tf was that guy doing, he plays as well as me (hate) I really didnt enjoy bc of gk but OH MY DOGGGGGGG DOUE MAGICIAN FR FR ОБОЖАЮ ЭТОГО ЧУВАКА Just wonder what if thibaut was there

France
Portugal2 - 1Norway



Wasnt really watching but it was a little bit fun🤙🤙🤙 just a little bit cus i support norway

Netherlands2 - 1Serbia



Serbia started really good but something went wrong in 2nd half. Serbian guys are too emotional and they started playing like they dgaf about the result when netherlands scored second goal. But i must admit a great play of netherlands defenders, them all were reaallyyy good. Cvetkovic goat,pavlovic dissapointed me, tadic goat but when he subbed off everything got worse. Im so sad bc how serbia changes tacticks after every fuckin single match. I believe one day theyll be great team

Serbia
Croatia0 - 7England



SO FUNNY GAME BUT MY APPLE PIE WAS TOO SWEET SO -0.5POINTS. I will leave my homework task here ok


England
France1 - 1Italy



Fuckin circus is finally over. Cannot say anything good except how well olise played i love his dribling

France
Germany2 - 0Serbia



Cried so loud my parents kicked me outta house. what a terrible day


Serbia
Wales2 - 1Norway



LMAO THAT WAS SOMETHING

Norway
Greece2 - 2Netherlands



Ive been fan of football for only a few months,since the WC and ill be honest i didnt expect greece doesnt play shit actually. I love those guys now kkkkk. 8th number of greece is cool, dumfries was good too at least he tried.


Greece
Czechia0 - 2England



IT was so fun game w that RED card and all attempts. Jude subbed in fine but I understand why he was on the bench after his last game against Spain kkkkkk


England
Spain4 - 1Croatia



I was SO ANGRY when lamine equal scored and SO HAPPY when lamine equal subbed off,I idk idc why do I despise him but anyways. And it was really hard to watch bbruh.

Belgium0 - 1France



it was a fun match dembele didn't score but he's still so cool and he played well im proud of him. doue was so cool too and all his attempts was really close. thanks everyone for not scoring till 87' cus ive been playing fc mobile all these time instead of watching properly

Serbia1 - 2Netherlands



SERBIAN BROSKIS GOSTOSOS THEY PLAYED WELL BUT WE DIDN'T WIN I WAS VERY ANGRY I THREW MY PHONE OUTTA WINDOW AND CRIED SO LOUD


Serbia
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid



отрезать ноги - ❤

Real Madrid
Türkiye0 - 1France



cool but mbappe stupid injured but cool he scored🍮🦭


France
England2 - 3Spain



stupid mfs cannot play and cucurella stupid too


Spain
bookd.













