bookd.
M

mrholygc

@mrholygc
Created 5 days ago
Filters
5 reviews
FA Cup
Tottenham6 - 1Rochdale
M
mrholygc@mrholygc
5d ago

An FA cup replay after 2-2 draw, probably one of the lowest attendances in our Wembley era. Absolutely freezing, I only bought a hot drink to keep my hands warm

Premier League
Man United1 - 6Tottenham
M
mrholygc@mrholygc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Just a shame there was no fans in the stadium to experience it

Premier League
Tottenham4 - 1Liverpool
M
mrholygc@mrholygc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

One of our memorable league wins at Wembley. Lovren got subbed off in the first half, he had a absolute nightmare

Champions League
Tottenham2 - 4Barcelona
M
mrholygc@mrholygc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Messi put on a show, I think it’s the only time I’ve left a game without the usual feeling after a defeat. Getting to witness the legend on top form

Champions League
Tottenham3 - 1Real Madrid
M
mrholygc@mrholygc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

The best atmosphere I remember during our time there. We had some good wins there but CL under the lights Madrid were defending champions & Wembley was rocking!