bookd.
Filters
12 reviews
Premier League
Bournemouth0 - 1Liverpool
yanxi
yanxi@nrh
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

good job guys, good job isak, love you guys, thank u guys ❤️❤️❤️

Champions League
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid
yanxi
yanxi@nrh
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

good job guys 🫶🏻❤️

Player of the match
Alexis Allister
Liverpool
Premier League
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool
yanxi
yanxi@nrh
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Yes, I'm very satisfied that your game has improved. Thank you for your hard work guys. Keep up the good work 👏🏻 YNWA❤️

Premier League
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool
yanxi
yanxi@nrh
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

we are just lucky, I beg you guys to improve your chemistry reds.. pls, i love you guys

ASEAN Championship
Singapore1 - 1Indonesia
yanxi
yanxi@nrh
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

lupa seperti apa, tapi kalo di bandingkan pas lawan viet, ini naik maybe 25%? 🙏🏻 goodluck, tetap semangat

ASEAN Championship
Indonesia0 - 3Vietnam
yanxi
yanxi@nrh
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

2 babak permainan mereka sama, harapanku pas babak kedua ada sesuatu yg baru, tapi apa boleh buat, jujur aku gemes

Friendlies Clubs
Liverpool2 - 3Monaco
yanxi
yanxi@nrh
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

It seemed like they were only enthusiastic for the first 30 minutes, and I saw that Virgil didn't seem to have any intention of playing in this match.

Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
yanxi
yanxi@nrh
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

I only watched the first half, in the 24th second Man City had already conceded