bookd.
George AFC

George AFC

@olookach3rry

Support Arsenal Follow Watford Whole family loves football

London
Created August 2026
Filters
9 reviews
Championship
Watford1 - 2Stoke City
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Watford were awful Terrible spine Hector and Edo HAVE to be better The defence was so weak and Watford were just so so slow Dreadful Couldn’t string 3 passes together Rubbish ref didn’t help either

Player of the match
Jack McGlynn
Stoke City
Premier League
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

So so so proud of the boys 4/4 at really hard grounds Today was a battle and we stood firm Raya is the best goalie ITW

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
Championship
Watford2 - 1Preston
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Watford took a whole half and three subs to start playing football I do worry for PNE they aren’t looking good Was a painful watch

Player of the match
Iker Bravo
Watford
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Great game from the lads Looked a bit shaky especially with a new CB But overall very happy with the Arsenal Martin is so back

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1 Sept 2026

Hey we won so no complaints but my god it can be boring ahhaahah Do love how everyone hates us for it though

Player of the match
Eberechi Eze
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 2Bournemouth
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

I don’t get to go to the Emirates as much as I like But I was blessed because I was there this day Was hugging random strangers The stadium shook I’ll never forget it

Player of the match
Reiss Nelson
Arsenal
FA Cup
Watford3 - 2Wolves
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

It’s not often you see a team you support get to an FA Cup semi It’s not often that you see them come from 2-0 down with 10 minutes left Electric match

Player of the match
Deulofeu
Watford
Championship
Watford3 - 1Leicester
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Best game I’ve ever been to Will never forget it

Player of the match
Matěj Vydra
Watford
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
George AFC
George AFC@olookach3rry
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

As an Arsenal fan this felt like 23/24 run in. Silly football, goals and the feeling like nothing could stop us. It may only be Coventry but it felt good to watch my team play like that again

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal