Argentina3 - 0Benin



Argentina
Croatia1 - 2Spain


I thought we were gonna lose there for a minute 😭😭 anyways


Spain
England3 - 0Czechia


Sir Harry Kane after leading the 3 brave lions to victory


England
Real Madrid4 - 1Atletico Madrid


I started my morning watching this match and honestly I don't regret it. Classic Real Madrid just had a magic that real Madrid can't replicate. No hate to the new team they're my babies to but god Old Real Madrid was something special. This team worked together as a family and that's what real Madrid is all about. The generational talent of Ronaldo. Sergio ramos defending. The hunger that this team had can't be bought with super star players or a nice paycheck. The hunger to win comes with the generational talent and the unity. - xoxo partygirl <3


Real Madrid
France4 - 1Belgium




France
Portugal2 - 1Norway


The 115 strands of hair that haaland lost when he cut his hair made him washed

Norway
France1 - 1Italy


Uh something about Zinedine Zidane

France
Wales2 - 1Norway


It gets to a point haaland pls😭 </3

Norway
Norway1 - 2Portugal


Norway's goal keeper playing like he has 114 charges 😭😭😭😭

Norway
Türkiye0 - 1France


Mbappè my goat 🐐🥹 Arda played good too!!

Türkiye
Norway3 - 2Denmark


Nusa my underrated goat🐐🐐!!!


Norway
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid


I'm devastated I hope the players learn from this loss. Real Madrid is a gimmick and arda güler and courtois are my goats🐐🐐🐐


Real Madrid
Man City5 - 3Sunderland


Healings

Man City
Man United0 - 1Man City


Erling Haaland my goat!!

Man City
Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano


I'm happy Real Madrid won!! But José and Arda need to work it out on the remix

Real Madrid
Porto0 - 2Man City


Erling my goat!!💯


Man City
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter


José Mourinho: “I don’t want to play well and lose, like vs Betis. I prefer playing badly and winning.”


Real Madrid
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid


Arda güler was brilliant. It is a shame that the rest of the team forgot how to play ⚽


Real Madrid
bookd.
