bookd.
Rais

Rais

@rais
Created May 2026
Filters
13 reviews
Premier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

These guys mad at me for benching them 😭 #ArtetaOut

Player of the match
Pascal Groß
Brighton
Carabao Cup
Ipswich2 - 4Arsenal
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

We’re eating good, but I’m starting to get tired of Arsenal always playing at 2 AM here lately 😭

Player of the match
Max Dowman
Arsenal
Premier League
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

WHAT AN INSANE MATCH!!! RAYA FOR BALLON D'OR! John Brooks can fuck right off!

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
Champions League
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Highest-ever xG in our UCL history, yet only one to show for it 🙄 Our captain is SO back though. And Konsa… absolute monster. Couldn’t ask for more from him.

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

London is red!

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
Premier League
Aston Villa0 - 1Arsenal
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Arsenal played like they’d just met each other.

Player of the match
Zion Suzuki
Aston Villa
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 0Coventry
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Went to sleep after Ødegaard’s goal. Too drunk to finish the match, let alone log it. But it can’t stop me from giving it 5 stars.

Player of the match
Christos Tzolis
Arsenal
Community Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★16 Aug 2026

It's time to break the curse. COYG!

Friendlies Clubs
Arsenal1 - 3Betis
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5 Aug 2026

Dowman, Tzolis, and the Arsenal fans who showed up were the only positives. Chelsea, please just go bankrupt.

Player of the match
Héctor Bellerín
Real Betis
Friendlies Clubs
Girona1 - 4Arsenal
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2 Aug 2026

We saw Dowman and Salmon enjoy their breakthrough seasons last year, but I don’t think any of the current academy players have shown enough to earn one this season. Vieira was terrible. And Nelson, I'll remember that Bournemouth goal for the rest of my life, but your time is up, brother. Really impressed with the new signings. Tzolis made an immediate impact with his movement and finish. Meslier was outstanding and looked so comfortable on the ball. I'm torn between Dowman and Meslier for POTM.

Player of the match
Max Dowman
Arsenal
Champions League
Arsenal3 - 0Real Madrid
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 May 2026

I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. Every goal was a thing of beauty. The team organization was impeccable. What a way to outclass the most successful club in the competition 🔥

Player of the match
Declan Rice
Arsenal
Premier League
Arsenal3 - 2Bournemouth
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 May 2026

I don’t think I’ve ever celebrated a goal that long before. Oh my God, even writing this now still gives me goosebumps.

Player of the match
Reiss Nelson
Arsenal
FA Cup
Arsenal1 - 0Leeds
Rais
Rais@rais
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★28 May 2026

How can you not shed tears when the King returned in red-and-white once more, let alone scored the winning goal in his trademark style? 🥹