bookd.
ren19o9

ren19o9

@ren19o9

I barely watch any football matches Tottenham, kingstonian, louisville city, and toronto fc II fan Total Matches Watched: 8

Created September 2026
Filters
8 reviews
ASEAN Championship
Philippines0 - 1Thailand
ren19o9
ren19o9@ren19o9
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Andddddd..... we're out

Player of the match
Waris Choolthong
Thailand
ASEAN Championship
Laos1 - 4Philippines
ren19o9
ren19o9@ren19o9
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

The red card genuinely saved us

Player of the match
J. Lucero
Philippines
ASEAN Championship
Philippines1 - 4Myanmar
ren19o9
ren19o9@ren19o9
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Goodness gracious, we're fucking dogshit

Player of the match
Than Paing
Myanmar
USL Championship
Monterey Bay2 - 3Lexington
ren19o9
ren19o9@ren19o9
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

First five minutes were the most entertaining shit I have ever seen and anything in the first half after that is absolutely fucking boring

Player of the match
P. Goodrum
Lexington
World Cup
South Korea2 - 1Czechia
ren19o9
ren19o9@ren19o9
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I watched only the first half because I thought it was going to be 0-0😭🙏

Player of the match
Hwang In-Beom
South Korea
World Cup
USA4 - 1Paraguay
ren19o9
ren19o9@ren19o9
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

BaloGUNNNNNNNNNN

Player of the match
Folarin Balogun
USA
World Cup
Mexico2 - 3England
ren19o9
ren19o9@ren19o9
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

I had so much confidence going into this game

Player of the match
Julián Quiñones
Mexico
World Cup
Netherlands1 - 1Morocco
ren19o9
ren19o9@ren19o9
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Literaly jumped out of my chair as soon as Gakpo scored but then everything went wrong

Player of the match
Cody Gakpo
Netherlands