
Filters
13 reviews
Champions League
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
llorente and anfield, aggghhhhh
Player of the match

Dominik Szoboszlai
LiverpoolPremier League
Newcastle2 - 2Liverpool
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
I'd rather get skinned alive and be poured a salt water over me than watch this game again, fucking bullshit
Player of the match

Yoane Wissa
NewcastlePremier League
Man City2 - 1Bournemouth
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
mehh, cherki for president tho✌🏽
Player of the match

Rayan Cherki
Man CityChampions League
Liverpool6 - 0Qarabag
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
prime Messi or vs qaragab vvd for this decades best passer? 🤔💯
Player of the match

Virgil van Dijk
LiverpoolChampions League
Liverpool1 - 0Real Madrid
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
prime slot ball🤣 can't beat wolves yet trashes Madrid at home😂😂😂🤙🏽
Player of the match

Conor Bradley
LiverpoolPremier League
Liverpool4 - 2Bournemouth
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
this game was how semenyo scammed citeh🤣
Player of the match

Antoine Semenyo
BournemouthPremier League
Newcastle2 - 3Liverpool
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
NGUMOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Player of the match

Rio Ngumoha
LiverpoolPremier League
Liverpool7 - 0Man United
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
ohhh I remember all the good time I had walking in the sanddddddd🥹🥹🥲🥲 oh klopp how I miss u
Player of the match

Mohamed Salah
LiverpoolPremier League
Liverpool4 - 3Fulham
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
best club football game I've ever seen, bar to bar with the 22' WC
Player of the match

Trent Alexander-Arnold
LiverpoolPremier League
Liverpool4 - 1Newcastle
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
ohhhh Hugo🥹🙉
Player of the match

Hugo Ekitike
LiverpoolChampions League
Liverpool4 - 0Galatasaray
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
🥲
Player of the match

Dominik Szoboszlai
LiverpoolPremier League
Hull City2 - 0Man United
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026
warra successful hate watch😂💯✌🏽😝
Player of the match

Konstantinos Tzolakis
Hull CityCommunity Shield
Arsenal3 - 0Man City
robel@robel

☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026
Wow citeh are really fucked😂✌️
Player of the match

Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal
bookd.