Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal

What a game this way amazing job by everyone even Konsa who conceded the pen was great today

Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea

Scary at the start but what a way to put in a fight got slow at the end tho

Arsenal
Arsenal3 - 0Real Madrid

I still watch those free kicks and that merino goal

Arsenal
PSG5 - 4Bayern

Got to love what kvara can do

PSG
Argentina3 - 3France

Just one of those games man

France

Nice lil goal from saka to get the job done we looked very shaky tho more could have been accomplished

Arsenal
Man United0 - 1Arsenal

I mean it works I guess

Arsenal
Arsenal5 - 0Leeds

Timber is just so good it’s ridiculous

Arsenal
Liverpool1 - 0Arsenal

Szoboszlai why man why what a shot tbf

Liverpool
Arsenal3 - 0Nott'm Forest

Zubimendi is really that guy

Arsenal
Athletic Club0 - 2Arsenal

Martinelliiiiiiiiiii

Arsenal
Arsenal1 - 1Man City

Oh Martinelli I love you

Arsenal
Port Vale0 - 2Arsenal

Eze working well with norgaard and nwarnie getting some good minutes

Arsenal
Newcastle1 - 2Arsenal

Gabriel in the clutch just wow

Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 0Olympiakos Piraeus

I mean Odegaard could’ve done better to score but other than that he is still great

Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 0West Ham

Rice taking 3 points from his old club

Arsenal
Fulham0 - 1Arsenal

Trossard did good but Saka is amazing even without ga

Arsenal
Arsenal4 - 0Atletico Madrid

Gyokeres this is why we signed you

Arsenal
Arsenal1 - 0Crystal Palace

Nice job is really all I got

Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 0Brighton

Hincapie doing good to replace Gabriel and Mosquera doing good to replace Saliba

Arsenal
Burnley0 - 2Arsenal

Rice is just so so good

Arsenal
Slavia Praha0 - 3Arsenal

Merino taking care of business

Arsenal
Sunderland2 - 2Arsenal

Sunderland just too good thankfully it was earlier in the season so hurts less

Arsenal
Arsenal4 - 1Tottenham

EZE you chose the right club and it is obvious

Arsenal
Arsenal3 - 1Bayern

What a statement game honestly give arteta the motm for those subs

Arsenal
Chelsea1 - 1Arsenal

I genuinely cannot understand how we didn’t win this game caicedo gotta chill tho

Chelsea
Arsenal2 - 0Brentford

Ayyy merino is that guy

Arsenal

Villa doing their villa things just a sad ending

Aston Villa
Club Brugge KV0 - 3Arsenal

What a banger goal from Noni and Martinelli aswell

Arsenal
Arsenal2 - 1Wolves

Definitely not easy and we just won’t talk about this game

Arsenal
Everton0 - 1Arsenal

I guess it works nice job converting the penalty we won gyokeres and rice everyone once’s again

Arsenal
Arsenal1 - 1Crystal Palace

Keeper got something against our club I swear

Crystal Palace
Arsenal2 - 1Brighton

Odegaard showing signs of coming back to life

Arsenal
Arsenal4 - 1Aston Villa
A villa win is not always as easy as this one but I’m very glad we got it

Arsenal
Bournemouth2 - 3Arsenal

What a game from you rice in both boxes aswell

Arsenal
Arsenal0 - 0Liverpool

Everyone hates Martinelli and we can’t get the 3 points yay just great

Arsenal
Portsmouth1 - 4Arsenal

Hate how we always give up that clean sheet but Martinelli with a hat trick is amazing to see especially after Liverpool

Arsenal
Chelsea2 - 3Arsenal

Didn’t know it was possible to be scared of garnacho in 2026

Chelsea
Nott'm Forest0 - 0Arsenal

Bruhhhhh just win the game and get the three points

Arsenal
Inter1 - 3Arsenal

Inter just an easy team to beat

Arsenal
bookd.