bookd.
Sarri πŸ’™

Sarri πŸ’™

@sarrix

I love football I love Birmingham I also love the Moors πŸ’›πŸ’™ And I love Veatriki Sarri πŸ’™

St Andrew's
Created September 2026
Filters
3 reviews
FA WSL
Everton W2 - 1Birmingham City W
Sarri πŸ’™
Sarri πŸ’™@sarrix
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…3d ago

Another unwinless week but I still have hope πŸ™. Hurtre putting in another masterclass however πŸ”₯.

WSL Cup
Birmingham City W3 - 4Liverpool W
Sarri πŸ’™
Sarri πŸ’™@sarrix
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1w ago

Even though we lost i thought we put up a good fight against a good team but overall it was a really fun watch and it was great interacting with the liverpool fans roll on Everton. Utb x πŸ’™

Player of the match
Veatriki Sarri
Birmingham City W
1
WSL Cup
Aston Villa W3 - 3Birmingham City W
Sarri πŸ’™
Sarri πŸ’™@sarrix
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…2w ago

This was an amazing result to get i remember watching it and thinking omg we are actually going to go up what a game πŸ’™. (And that Franch save in the penalty shootout 😍)

Player of the match
Veatriki Sarri
Birmingham City W