Filters
15 reviews
Friendlies
USA1 - 0Canada
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago
once again our attack is nowhere to be seen
Player of the match

Alexander Freeman
USASerie A
Milan3 - 0Lecce
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
have i ever criticized christian pulisic on the pitch
Player of the match

Christian Pulišić
MilanEuropa League
Milan0 - 2Benfica
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
oh my God bruh
Player of the match

Jakub Kamiński
BenficaCarabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
Player of the match

Alexis Allister
LiverpoolSerie A
Lazio2 - 2Milan
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
MOREIRA I LOVE YOU
Player of the match

Diego Moreira
MilanPremier League
Liverpool0 - 0Fulham
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago
my mom asked me how the food tasted and I said "liverpool" and she got mad at me because she knew I was calling her cooking shit
Player of the match

Jérémy Jacquet
LiverpoolChampions League
Liverpool2 - 1Atletico Madrid
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
had me STRESSING I hope barcola is alright
Player of the match

Dominik Szoboszlai
LiverpoolFriendlies Clubs
Man United2 - 4Milan
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
Player of the match

Luka Modrić
AC MilanSerie A
Juventus1 - 1Milan
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
I really thought we had it smh
Player of the match

Alphadjo Cissè
MilanPremier League
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
ISAK I LOVE YOU
Player of the match

Alexander Isak
LiverpoolWorld Cup
South Africa0 - 1Canada
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
EUSTÁQUIO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR CANADA WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
Player of the match

Stephen Eustáquio
CanadaWorld Cup
Argentina3 - 2Cape Verde Islands
kyle@shevka





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago
utterly surreal
Player of the match

Vózinha
Cape Verde Islands
bookd.

