bookd.
Siena 🩰

Siena 🩰

@sienacern

17 Mia san mia

Mozyr πŸ‡§πŸ‡Ύ
Created August 2026
Filters
24 reviews
Croatian Cup
Vukovar0 - 4Dinamo Zagreb
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…3d ago

Koliko god da smo govna, Vukovar Δ‡u uvijek voljeti. Nije sramota izgubiti od Dinama. 🫢🫢🫢

Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1w ago

At least it wasn’t like 2018 amirightguys

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Belgium0 - 1France
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1w ago

Give Olise the perfectfinishessometimes d’Or

Player of the match
Michael Olise
France
Nations League
Czechia1 - 2Croatia
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1w ago

Clocking in to my β€œhave hope for Croatia in international competitions only to meet a tragic end” shift today

Player of the match
Luka Modrić
Croatia
World Cup
Netherlands0 - 1Spain
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1w ago

Sometimes I rewatch this match just to feel things

Player of the match
AndrΓ©s Iniesta
Spain
Nations League
TΓΌrkiye0 - 1France
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1w ago

If I saw Baris drowning and my parents drowning I will save Baris so that he doesn't die as a martyr.

Player of the match
Michael Olise
France
Premier League
Bournemouth0 - 1Liverpool
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…2w ago

My daughter’s gonna be so mad when I name her Alexander Isak

Player of the match
Alexander Isak
Liverpool
Premier League
Fulham1 - 1Man United
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…2w ago

I can’t believe I watched this out of free will

Player of the match
Bernd Leno
Fulham
Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
Siena 🩰
Siena 🩰@sienacern
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…3w ago

Szobo and Frimpong the modern day Jesus and Juda

Player of the match
Alexis Allister
Liverpool