Filters
3 reviews
Friendlies
Mexico0 - 2Chile
Marco@special_ghoul





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago
As a Chilean Mexican person this game was a hard watch for sure 😭😬 as a Chilean this was such an amazing game to watch! I loved seeing us score and it felt amazing to see us win for once. But as a Mexican this also hurt to watch for the other team, I feel like the players for the Mexico team just looked so drained and tired and Morale is just so dead :( I really hope Rafa is able to get this team together and able to produce a game to be proud of.

Player of the match

Maximiliano Jara
ChileFriendlies Clubs
Guadalajara Chivas2 - 0Club America
Marco@special_ghoul





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago
That was such a fun game to watch man, have never smiled so much😭 have never felt more hope in my team then that, I really hope we can keep playing like this once the rest of Chivas come back from the national friendlys

Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
Marco@special_ghoul





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago
That was one of the hardest games I have very watched 😓

bookd.