bookd.
Rami

Rami

@tillvanver

Hala madrid y nada mas same @ on twt

Created August 2026
Filters
8 reviews
Friendlies
Australia2 - 4Brazil
Rami
Rami@tillvanver
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

VINI NATION WE ARE SOOOO BACK HE IS ALIVE

Player of the match
Vinícius Júnior
Brazil
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Rayo Vallecano
Rami
Rami@tillvanver
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Fun lovehatewatch with twinoomf 😁 -1 star because of the bs we pulled at second half, our defense needs to be better also minus again cuz we should’ve brought trent in but mou hates him for some reason. BUT THAT VINIJUDE GOAL! Straight out of 23/24 .. our boys are back. Mbappé you’re 100% winning that ballondor I’ll make sure of that. Great match despite the tension. HALA MADRID Y NADA MAS

Player of the match
Vinícius Júnior
Real Madrid
Champions League
Bayern5 - 0Bodo/Glimt
Rami
Rami@tillvanver
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

JAMAL GOAL MY DEER FRIEND THAT I WORRY ABOUT The rest of players can die goodnight inshallah a humiliation is awaiting them. FUCK YOU MESSI I HATE YOU ARTE

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Bayern
4
La Liga
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid
Rami
Rami@tillvanver
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

I don’t want to talk about it

Player of the match
Arda Güler
Real Madrid
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 1Real Sociedad
Rami
Rami@tillvanver
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★26 Aug 2026

Holy shit im shaking. First it started as a typical madrid game where we’d score and concede and do it again and again then tie or lose. But LORD those jude assists. Im moved. Im changed. Holy fucking shit jude bellingham you are a phenomenal guy. Mbappé I don’t even know how to describe how much I love you. After this match I have hopes of 107 working. I can see it. Vinibappéjude play well tgt and anything else is the PLAYERS not putting effort or just pure bs. But factually they play well tgt. Life changing match. I wont even mention the vinibappé hug cuz that’ll make me ramble for hours but our nation is #SO back. Hala madrid y nada mas as always 🤍

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
Real Madrid
La Liga
Espanyol1 - 2Real Madrid
Rami
Rami@tillvanver
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

Forgot to log this yesterday but lord 1- vini and mbappe you both need to figure it out I dont know how long I can keep believing that you two work well together. What happened yesterday was a disgrace 2- fede, why? 3- our defense as always, biggest issue we’ve been facing for 2 seasons. We’ll keep conceding goals and losing like that 4- espi.. I see a joselu and gonzalo in you. Im believing. I have hope Hala madrid y nada mas 🤍

Player of the match
Carlos Espí
Real Madrid
Super Cup
Dortmund1 - 2Bayern
Rami
Rami@tillvanver
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Amazing bvb hatewatch and 2nd bayern love watch in my life, did not disappoint. Nene brown goal and olise G + A was phenomenal. Hope we dont meet them in the ucl. Scary strong team

Player of the match
Michael Olise
Bayern
Premier League
Hull City2 - 0Man United
Rami
Rami@tillvanver
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Was excited for r9 comeback but it disappointed so much. Mbeumo and dorgu match made in hell. Never again omds. I still believe in carrick tho he’ll show us smth special