bookd.
Antonio 🍁

Antonio 🍁

@toninorthernfc

New to football, learning more as the infatuation grows. Always singing and chanting the legend TFC

Old Toronto, ON
Created September 2026
Filters
3 reviews
MLS
Inter Miami1 - 2Toronto
Antonio 🍁
Antonio 🍁@toninorthernfc
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1 Sept 2026

COMEBACK SEASON BOYS LETS GO! NEXT YEAR TFC IS DOING BIG THINGS I CAN TASTE IT!

Player of the match
Joshua Sargent
Toronto FC
MLS
Toronto3 - 3Philadelphia Union
Antonio 🍁
Antonio 🍁@toninorthernfc
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1 Sept 2026

Not the most ideal result, but god was this fun to watch! I also think scoring the first goalie goal in MLS since 2010 is worthy of a man of the match, giving it to Gaver on this one.

Player of the match
Luka Gavran
Toronto
World Cup
Canada6 - 0Qatar
Antonio 🍁
Antonio 🍁@toninorthernfc
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…1 Sept 2026

Mark my words. Come 2030, EVERYONE will be calling Canada dark horses to win it all. By 2038 we’ll be serious contenders for the World Cup. A lot can change in 4-12 years, and Canada is trending upwards. I believe in us.

Player of the match
Jonathan David
Canada