bookd.
yslnoona

yslnoona

@adaeze

I love staying up to watch flick ball

Tinubu's house
Created September 2026
Filters
12 reviews
Copa del Rey
Barcelona3 - 2Real Madrid
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

they didn't see it coming, they never do 😂 It's Valverde thinking they already won the match 🤡😭😂

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
1w ago

Sangidi and Sangigbe... 2 hideous twins, but i had put hard feelings aside and trust athleti to flog Madrid this day. Aupa Athleti!

Friendlies Clubs
Basel 18932 - 5Barcelona
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
1w ago

Goals from all of our new signings, nicee. Also Bisiwu I see you, thank you for refusing Ghana's offer😂

Player of the match
J. Bisiwu
Barcelona
Champions League
Barcelona7 - 2Newcastle
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
1w ago

One of my favourite replays. Ah, I miss lewandowski :⁠'⁠(. That Alanga guy was fire in the first half tho

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
1w ago

Raphinha is winning the ballon d'Or next year. "Season is just starting" I don't bloody care, it doesn't matter who wins this year, that next year's own is his property. Sevilla crowd is filled with witches, why were they booing Yamal every time he touches the ball. I genuinely hate these commentators and their unsolicited sneaky demeaning remarks particularly towards Lamine

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

João Cancelo, who gave you the cocaine you sniffed you mad man! a brace from a defender? RAPHAEL DIAS BELLOLI HATTRICK! I need that shot of Adeyemi falling backwards and Yamal falling forward, in fact I need it as their new celebration whenever they score an assist from each other. Emotions were high this game That being said, our defence isn't making it to the UCL semifinals if we continue like this... like 3 days after this celta Vigo played Racing and didn't concede even one goal. Also I love Szceceny, funny sweet dude but he needs to retire. Rubbish defense especially in the first half

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Arguably our worst game this season. Our defence was made of plastic straws. Barcelona sign me a seasoned Center back to partner with Cubarsi. Pedri was amazing this game

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
La Liga
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

one of the few times the offside rule has pissed me off because I was robbed of Yamal hattrick. I heard Rodri - Pedri from the commentator that day and I just smiled bares. Our fowards were immaculate and the Referee was absolute poo this game. Also in the words of Bayern mob, "the best defender in Spain is a 19 year old chipmunk 🐿️"

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

We wanted to use highline to flog feyenoord boys, any small tackle by their attackers offside flag is up 😭 Also there was this tackle by Yamal and Pedri on Fey defense that I have been rewatching since that day. Phenomenal. Also Cubarsi, you're THE defender.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Nations League
Czechia0 - 2England
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I was juggling this and the Spain match and only then did I notice how shit the English team was today. See what they're doing against "Czech Republic"

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification
Guinea-Bissau3 - 0Nigeria
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

The super eagles and their coach are very very silly and that guinea bissau pitch is a joke

Player of the match
Mitiku Tewodros (Referee)
Referee
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
yslnoona
yslnoona@adaeze
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Amidst the euphoria I had to remember that Livakovic is OUR keeper not just THEIR keeper. Also if you compare Yamal and Olise again god will punish you

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain