bookd.
AS90

AS90

@aseel

tu non sai quanto ti amo💙🖤, مهما حصل نبقى سوا مانحتمل طول البعاد احنا مانتفنس هوا احنا نتنفس اتحااااد💛🖤

Created August 2026
Filters
10 reviews
Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
AS90
AS90@aseel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

I think my TV is glitching Every time I open a Barça game I see them winning 5

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Champions League
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter
AS90
AS90@aseel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

والله مباراة حرام تضيع من الانتر سبب الهزيمة اخطاء فردية ‏الشوط الاول بذات كان مفروض الانتر يكون المتقدم وبداية الشوط الثاني مدريد كان افضل بعدها رجع انتر يسيطر عالمباراة بس بالنهاية النتيجة اهم من ادائك والانتر شكله مبشر القادم اجمل باذن الله 

Saudi Pro League
Al-Ittihad2 - 1Al-Nassr
AS90
AS90@aseel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

بالروح ياصنع الرجال 💛🖤 يخربيت حبك ياينز يخربيت حبك ياجورج يخربيت حبك يالاتييييي

Serie A
Inter3 - 2Napoli
AS90
AS90@aseel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Maybe this is the most enjoyable match I watched this season thank you Inter thank you lauti 🇦🇷🐐

Serie A
Cagliari0 - 1Inter
AS90
AS90@aseel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

One side game for inter we missed a lot of goals it was a easy game but we made it difficult 🙏