bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Leo, what can I say? I love you endlessly. Watching you play has been one of the greatest joys of my life. Thank you for everything ❤️🥲

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Nations League
Portugal2 - 1Norway
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

guess who no one is missing

Player of the match
João Cancelo
Portugal
Friendlies
Argentina7 - 0Burkina Faso
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Good game but I felt terrible for Burkina Faso 😭Glad to see them all getting lots of love from the Argentina players afterwards, they travelled sooooo far

Player of the match
Lautaro Martínez
Argentina
Nations League
Spain3 - 1Czechia
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

I watched the game and somehow missed all three Spain goals

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Croatia what the hell was that??? I feel bad 😭

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
FA WSL
Manchester United W1 - 0Liverpool W
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Massive result. Much needed motivation. Despite the only goal being 6 minutes in it was still entertaining. We need to work on decision making in the final third BUT the defence was stunning today. Really happy.

Player of the match
Phallon Tullis-Joyce
Manchester United W
Nations League
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Very entertaining game especially in the first half

Player of the match
Kevin De Bruyne
Belgium
Nations League
Denmark2 - 4Portugal
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

I can finally enjoy watching Portugal with him gone 😭 look how Bruno has thrived this game 😭❤️

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Portugal
Friendlies
Australia2 - 4Brazil
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Really entertaining game! I'm so glad I randomly realised it was on before work.

Player of the match
Alessandro Circati
Australia
MLS
Columbus Crew2 - 1Inter Miami
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Messi my goat please abandon this foolish club. I genuinely can't watch them anymore. Conceding late is happening every single game without fail. Leo scored one of the best free kicks I've seen but none of that matters because his team is incapable of passing a ball.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Nations League
Norway1 - 2Portugal
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Crazy how much better they look without #him 😅 Gonçalo Ramos should start every single game

Player of the match
Gonçalo Ramos
Portugal
Nations League
Israel0 - 3Rep. Of Ireland
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
1w ago

Would have been a legendary hatewatch if I hadn't tuned in when it was already 3-0. Anyway Free Palestine

Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

The England special (defence deciding to be disastrous and losing to a game we were winning) Outplayed, outclassed and outsmarted again. Not a fan of England under Tuchel. I'm losing my patience. I'm genuinely done with Kane and wholeheartedly think the team would be better of without him.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Slovenia0 - 0Scotland
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

are scotland genuinely allergic to scoring?? so many chances wasted

Nations League
Italy0 - 2Belgium
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

successful Senne Lammens and Youri Teilemans love watch Italy are dreadful

Player of the match
Senne Lammens
Belgium
Nations League
Portugal1 - 0Wales
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

portugal may have won but it was still a successful hatewatch because you know who didn't score

Player of the match
João Félix
Portugal
WSL Cup
Manchester United W10 - 1Sheffield United W
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Healings, I needed this after the trauma of the last month. Thank you girls ❤️

Friendlies
Azerbaijan1 - 0Tajikistan
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

boring game with a free kick part way through to keep me awake

MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2San Diego
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Inter Miami defence I genuinely hate you with all my heart anyway entertaining game

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
Premier League
Fulham1 - 1Man United
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Fucking dreadful. Thank you for the point Cunha.

Player of the match
Bernd Leno
Fulham
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

They're getting the job done even in the slower and more difficult games Raphinha is utterly unreal. Can't believe what I'm seeing.

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Premier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

One of the most legendary hate watches in recent memory. This is the shit I live for.

Player of the match
Pascal Groß
Brighton
Premier League
Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Absolutely dreadful from Tottenham with two of the luckiest goals you will ever see Thank god for that Buendia goal Entertaining game though

Player of the match
Zion Suzuki
Aston Villa
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

The prem is so scary this season all the big teams are losing to the smaller ones...at least its not just utd getting embarrassed

Campeones Cup
Inter Miami2 - 0Cruz Azul
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Seeing Leo happy after these past couple of months is everything. Feels like a fresh start under the new manager. A clean sheet is miraculous. Time for bed now ❤️😸

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami
La Liga
Barcelona7 - 2Racing Santander
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

At least one team actually provides entertainment and makes me smile

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona
Carabao Cup
Man United2 - 3Brighton
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Genuinely kill me. I can't do this anymore. I'm so fucking tired. Dreadful.

Carabao Cup
Liverpool3 - 1Tottenham
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Insane goal by Szoboszlai

Player of the match
Alexis Allister
Liverpool
Premier League
Leeds4 - 1Newcastle
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

oof Newcastle

Player of the match
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Leeds
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

I genuinely give up. How is anyone supposed to challenge for the league when VAR just favours City and Arsenal. That VAR check is inexcusable. Enzo interferes with play. Entire league needs a refereeing upheaval because this is pure bullshit. Anyway onto my criticism of us: -awful decision making by Carrick. Sesko should have started. Rashford off Zirkzee on is the most embarrassing sub I have ever seen. - Our inability to take advantage of teamsgoing down to 10 men is insane -Mainoo and Martinez are the only two players I'd say played well for us. Rashford was good but too unselfish and should have shot more. -Headloss against Enzo is never going to go well for you. -Cunha is not a no.9 and if we'd started with a striker we could have killed the game off -Carrick was very very weak. I like him but he's been cowardly today.

Player of the match
Lisandro Martínez
Man United
La Liga
Levante2 - 4Barcelona
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

The defensive issues were very clear in the second half, thank god the attack makes up for it but I doubt that can continue forever and they will be punished with no response one day.

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
MLS
Inter Miami2 - 2Nashville
Bella
Bella@bellahunter
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Good game but I'm soooo pissed off by the late equaliser. Miami's defence is too weak. I could just feel it coming. Messi is just so fucking good that goal was insane. I will never regret staying up to watch Miami no matter the result because he always plays well.

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Inter Miami