bookd.
bibi

bibi

@bibilically.accurate

#ILoveRiccardoCalafiori Visca Barça I love everyone and everything that is not associated w Man United, Chelsea or trump 💞💞

Soul Society
Created September 2026
Filters
10 reviews
Nations League
England3 - 0Czechia
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Watching this game after whatever the fuck that Spain vs Croatia game was healed me

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
Nations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Best part of this entire game was the foreign ads on the illegal website 🫩

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
2
Nations League
England3 - 0Czechia
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

Harry Kane and I will live and die for the England national team

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
Nations League
Portugal2 - 1Norway
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

Haaland was thinking about 114 things and getting the ball into the net wasn’t one of them

Player of the match
Martin Ødegaard
Norway
Nations League
Netherlands2 - 1Serbia
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

I’m gonna be so honest here, I only watched for Van Dijk

Player of the match
Virgil van Dijk
Netherlands
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

LAMINEEEEEEEE LOOK AT YOU GO

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Norway1 - 2Portugal
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Shit looks like a salad w how many yellow cards were given I mean what the fuck was that about lads????

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Beautiful goal in the first two minutes and thank you Kane for missing the penalty 🥹🙏

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
1w ago

Most exciting part of the game was the ads

Player of the match
Virgil van Dijk
Netherlands
La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
bibi
bibi@bibilically.accurate
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Raphina i dedicate my two first borns to your two hattricks 🥹

Player of the match
Raphinha
Barcelona