bookd.
Aisha 🌷

Aisha 🌷

@caramelchaitea

She/Her 🍉 | I'm a calm and collected person who's also very normal and not at all emotional about the futbol club Barçelona <3 i also dabble in F1 🏎

Flick's Basement | 🇵🇰boxd.it/6BXqB
Created September 2026
Filters
15 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

A decade ago, I randomly decided to watch a football game and somehow landed on an El Clásico. I didn’t know much about football but even little me could recognize the outrageous talent I was watching. I knew I was watching someone special without imagining how much that moment would mean to me. I didn't need trophies to convince me of your worth. I could just see it. Lionel Messi, you are the reason I fell in love with football. You made me fall in love with Barça and made me care about Argentina too. I never thought I’d support a club and national team I have no relation with so passionately but you made both feel like a part of me. Over the years you took us on this incredible journey. I still go back and watch games from your earlier years. I’ve cried watching you give everything and still fall short and smiled through tears when you finally won what you deserved. Every win felt strangely personal, like I was celebrating something I had fought for too. I remember crying when you won in 2022. Who would've thought I could care this much? THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER MESSI. Tonight I’m crying because I can’t imagine football without you but I’m proud too. You conquered it all and gave us memories we’ll never forget. Knowing you get to end your career having achieved everything makes it easier to let go. My father used to tell me stories of watching Maradona. Someday I’ll tell my kids “I WATCHED PRIME MESSI!" I’ll tell them how lucky I was to witness it. I just hope you know what you’ve given us. Every fan who truly understands this sport and every kid wearing your number 10 knows your worth. You gave millions of us joy. You made us believe, cry, laugh, scream and fall in love with this sport. It’s an honor to have lived in the same era as you. Thank you, Leo. It’s painful to let go but it was a privilege watching you. There will never be another you. YOU ARE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME🐐🩵💙❤️

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
15
Nations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

well at least the international break is over!!!! CLUB FOOTBALL THIS WEEKEND WHO CHEERED

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
16
Nations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

MIKEL MERINO SAVIOR OF DARK TIMES? BETTER THAN YOUR GOATS?

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
9
Nations League
Portugal2 - 1Norway
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

Those 115 charges are visibly taking a toll on mental health of every man city's player 😭

Player of the match
João Cancelo
Portugal
3
Primera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

Made this in a moment of weakness after witnessing peak Sydney joy (I'm still free any time of the week if you just wanna hang out or smth)

Player of the match
Clàudia Pina
Barcelona W
4
Primera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

CLAUDIA PINA ON GOD WE'RE GONNA GET YOU THAT BALLON D'OR !!!!! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Player of the match
Clàudia Pina
Barcelona W
4
Nations League
Spain3 - 1Czechia
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

A win is a win 🙏🏻 END THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK NOW

Player of the match
Fermín
Spain
8
Nations League
Spain3 - 1Czechia
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

"yamin yamal" "fermin Torres" "dani olmost"

Player of the match
Mikel Merino
Spain
8
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

ANTHONY GORDON 3 GOALS IN 3 GAMES!! WHO CHEERED #blessed #pregnant

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
6
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
4d ago

TEARS IN MY EYES BRO !! Everybody and their momma got on the scoresheet today 😭

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
Nations League
France1 - 1Italy
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Could Prime Donnarumma have saved Italy from being conquered by Napoleon???

Player of the match
Gianluigi Donnarumma
Italy
FIFA Asean Cup
Vietnam4 - 2Pakistan
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Honestly, just the fact that they managed to concede twice to Pakistan is enough hope for me. It's a gradual process but we'll make it big one day.

Player of the match
Nguyen Bac
Vietnam
Nations League
Denmark2 - 4Portugal
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

Tears in my eyes 😭 they're on the way to become a serious team after a certain someone's departure #nooticing

6
Nations League
Greece2 - 2Netherlands
Aisha 🌷
Aisha 🌷@caramelchaitea
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

I KNEW XAVI BALL WASN'T GOING TO DISAPPOINT ME!!! 3 FOR 3 !! LFG!! #hopium

Player of the match
Joey Veerman
Netherlands