bookd.
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★20h ago

Just watched this in class bc I couldn’t watch it at 1 am and was lowkey holding back tears… You will be missed goat 🥹

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Nations League
Bosnia & Herzegovina1 - 1Sweden
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

Farewell goat you will be missed 🥹🩵 I‘m so sad that goal didn’t count idc I‘m choosing Dzeko as the POTM

Player of the match
Edin Džeko
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nations League
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

UNC STILL GOT IT 😭🩵

Player of the match
Kevin De Bruyne
Belgium
Nations League
Denmark2 - 4Portugal
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

LMAOOO I know #he is mad

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Portugal
UEFA Champions League Women
Paris W2 - 2Arsenal W
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

bottled a 2-0 lead 😭😭

Player of the match
Georgia Stanway
Arsenal W
Friendlies
Australia2 - 4Brazil
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

pele almost cried when he saw the current state of the brazilian football team

Player of the match
Raphinha
Brazil
Nations League
Türkiye1 - 4Italy
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

washed italy getting 4 goals against this mid turkish team but the french superteam only could get in one ?? 😭

Player of the match
Francesco Esposito
Italy
1
Nations League
Norway1 - 2Portugal
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

nyland has to be executed bro… at least we got a haaland goal… also watching nusa is so fun he is such a baller I‘m really surprised no bigger club went for him during the transfer window

Player of the match
Diogo Costa
Portugal
Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

ferran is so bad

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Spain
Nations League
Türkiye0 - 1France
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

if charlie kirk got shot by a turkish guy he would still be alive

Nations League
Italy0 - 2Belgium
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

kdb assists 🥹🩵 #kdblovewatch

Player of the match
Kevin De Bruyne
Belgium
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

klopp ball back but I’m not convinced by this german team yet tbh

Player of the match
Cody Gakpo
Netherlands
Nations League
Portugal1 - 0Wales
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

ronaldo’s goal being offside and then him getting benched afterwards made me laugh. boring match overall

Player of the match
João Félix
Portugal
Nations League
Norway3 - 2Denmark
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I watched like 3 games at once but mostly looked at this because it was the most intense and interesting one… such a good match and Haaland is a beast as always

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Norway
UEFA Champions League Women
Bayern Munich W2 - 2Manchester City W
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Okay first half we were terrible and let me not even start on the missed pen, but second half we definitely came back and played better. I’m proud of our girls for the draw 🩵. Especially since it was a Bayern away game.

Premier League
Man City5 - 3Sunderland
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I was about to have a heart attack multiple times during this game 😭😭 I couldn’t even celebrate after scoring anymore bc I knew we were gonna concede again a minute later OUR DEFENSE NEEDS TO WAKE TF UP. Great game tho! Haaland finally scored against all clubs he played against, DOKU IS FINALLY BACK and already was a threat the minute he came on, great performance by cherki and semenyo too (if brobbey didnt give us backshots semenyo would have been the POTM for me) and another 3 points for us 🩵🩵

Player of the match
Brian Brobbey
Sunderland
Premier League
Nott'm Forest0 - 1Coventry
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

first coventry win damn

Player of the match
Jay Dasilva
Coventry
Premier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

PECKED BY THE SEAGULLS #sucessfulhatewatch

Player of the match
Pascal Groß
Brighton
Premier League
Brentford3 - 0Chelsea
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

can’t wait to see young kippa losing his mind after this

FA WSL
Manchester City W4 - 2Liverpool W
Ray
Ray@cityzen
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I was getting frustrated but I knew my girls wouldn’t disappoint in the end

Player of the match
Lauren Hemp
Manchester City W