bookd.
pssllf

pssllf

@danynino

Man, I haven't even watched all the matches I've logged here, be fr Live, laugh, love football

S-pain
Created September 2026
Filters
40 reviews
La Liga
Racing Santander2 - 2Valencia
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1h ago

vaya mierdon de partido, gracias

Player of the match
David Otorbi
Valencia
Segunda División
Mallorca3 - 1Las Palmas
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3h ago

ostia puta, siento que cuando no veo a las palmas pierden ngl

Player of the match
Iván Jaime
Las Palmas
La Liga
Betis5 - 2Osasuna
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3h ago

LA CALABAZA YAYYY + Rm 4th oh yes

Player of the match
Isco
Betis
Premier League
Crystal Palace3 - 1Nott'm Forest
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6h ago

Of course I haven't watched the match, but if Yeremy scores, this deserves 5 stars. Long live Yeremy Pino

Player of the match
Yeremy Pino
Crystal Palace
La Liga
Real Sociedad3 - 2Deportivo La Coruna
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6h ago

OMG, I really suffered through this match; it was fun, chaotic, and confusing all at once. I had a great time with the uncs (LOL). I just wish Mikel's goal hadn't been offside... At first, I really thought we were going to end up winning 3-0 💀 TODOS JUNTOS ANOETA! 💙🤍

Player of the match
Jon Martín
Real Sociedad
6
Ligue 1
PSG3 - 1Le Mans
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

barçca won psg won, what is next on the list let me check...

Player of the match
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
PSG
La Liga
Real Madrid1 - 0Villarreal
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

vinicius red car it felt like home

Player of the match
Isidro Diaz de Mera Escuderos
Referee
Friendlies Women
USA W0 - 2Spain W
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

SOMOS ESPAÑA A QUE QUIERES QUE TE GANEMOS? 🇪🇸🇪🇸

Player of the match
Adriana Nanclares
Athletic Club W
La Liga
Barcelona3 - 0Getafe
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

OMG, I spected more of barça because as a azulon (getafe fan) they suck at their sport but... WE WON YAYYY + Me seeing all the match btw

3
La Liga
Alaves1 - 2Atletico Madrid
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

nah, i was bored

Player of the match
Álex Grimaldo
Atletico Madrid
La Liga
Rayo Vallecano0 - 0Athletic Club
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
1d ago

FOR REAL MAN, I WANTED TO SEE FOOTBALL WHILE I WAS EATING BRO, JUST BECAUSE OF SOME LITTLE PAPER BALLS? ARE WE FR? I HAVE SEEN WORSE THINGS AND THE MATCH STILL WAS ON

Copa del Rey
Inter de Valdemoro0 - 11Getafe
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

I was at the stadium, as a getafe fan it was so funny but as a valdemoro citizen it was a disaster but who cares idc about inter that much + I wore my Getafe shirt all day while living in Valdemoro

Player of the match
Juanmi
Getafe
La Liga
Malaga1 - 1Espanyol
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2d ago

at least we got a draw lol + btw I got Niño's sticker today; I think I brought him good luck. (I'm really sorry if the photo is with bad quality, i have made it with my computer)

Player of the match
Adrián Heredia
Malaga
Nations League
England3 - 0Czechia
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

YAYYY HARRY DOMINATION

Player of the match
Harry Kane
England
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

my goat.. you will be missed leo...

Player of the match
Lionel Messi
Argentina
Nations League
Croatia1 - 2Spain
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Is Merino working magic, or what? What kind of match did I just witness? My poor world champions... The important thing is that Spain fought to the very end to keep Croatia from scoring a second goal, and they pulled it off successfully. An incredible performance by the Spanish defense: Pubill—a huge talent they’d kept under wraps; Cubarsí—a talent we already knew well; Laporte—a great defender who’s always alert; and Cucurella—who played a tactically brilliant game despite the Croatians booing him the whole time. A lot of people said Unai Simón didn't deserve the World Cup's best goalkeeper award simply because he didn't concede any goals during the tournament; I hope this match changed their minds. He made some amazing saves on shots everyone thought were going in (though Dani Olmo and Cubarsí sometimes looked more like goalkeepers than he did, lol). As a fan of Arsenal, Merino, and Zubi, I’m thrilled about Mikel’s two goals and Martín’s assist. Mikel’s touch was so spectacular that I actually jumped off the sofa (I swear I did). It wasn't Víctor's best game, but at least he gave us a funny moment when he slipped right after coming onto the pitch. I really missed this version of Pedri—the Pedri *Culés* know so well, "Pedri Potter." I feel bad about the 4.5 rating Livaković got, but that’s just how it goes; not every player I like is going to get the top score. To the people saying Perisic didn't deserve a red card... did we watch the same match? Obviously, none of the fouls he committed were straight-red offenses, but they were definitely yellow-card worthy—and if you pick up two... well, you know, you're heading home. He should have been more careful and avoided getting them in the first place (in the replay, he looks just like that meme full of symbols, don't you think?). A tough match to watch as a Spaniard, haha, but a good victory from la Roja always feels great. VIVA LA ROJA! ❤️💛 (no españa porque en la situacion en la que estamos ahora...)

Nations League
Hungary1 - 0Georgia
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

MY MAN MY MAN MY BABY MY BABEEE

Player of the match
Dominik Szoboszlai
Hungary
Nations League
Romania0 - 1Sweden
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

why gyokeres doesn't play like this in arsenal... 😭😭

Player of the match
Viktor Gyökeres
Sweden
Nations League
Italy3 - 1Türkiye
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

i support turkey but i support arsenal ohno... + calafiori savior of the day

Player of the match
Riccardo Calafiori
Italy
Primera División Femenina
Barcelona W7 - 0Real Madrid W
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

VISCA BARÇA !! 💙❤️ + Claudia Pina is the future of football and idgaf

Player of the match
Clàudia Pina
Barcelona W
Nations League
Netherlands2 - 1Serbia
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

the best defender atm imo

Player of the match
Virgil van Dijk
Netherlands
Nations League
Rep. Of Ireland1 - 1Israel
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

ireland... i trusted you... + BETIS' PLAYER SCORED WOOO

Player of the match
Troy Parrott
Rep. Of Ireland
Nations League
Portugal2 - 1Norway
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

this is my goat btw.

Player of the match
João Cancelo
Portugal
Nations League
Spain4 - 1Croatia
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Spain's great match as always ofc LMAO. i hate this refree, man stfu for a little bit please, and stop hating baena, thanx lamine yamal balon d'or 100% cubarsi, man, you don't know how much i love you, you are good in the national team and in barça I LOVE YOU if we can win 4-1 to Croatia, 3-2 to England and 1-0 to Argentina/Portugal, when we are going to lose?... NEVER VIVA LA ROJA!

Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
pssllf
pssllf@danynino
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Wow, the stress I went through during this match was unreal. Let's start with the fact that we Spaniards got a bit carried away thinking we had it in the bag after Lamine's goal in the 2nd minute—well, that’s only natural given that blunder... Lamine played an incredible match; I wish he’d played like that at the World Cup—he’d have a better shot at the Ballon d'Or—but putting that aside, he won back possession constantly, scored the opener, and created some great chances. Gordon... Gordon... Gordon... it’s impossible to hate you; you’re so good. But save those goals for Barça, okay? Thanks—love you. Eh, England's second goal wasn't clear to me at all—was it an own goal by Cucurella or did Harry Kane score it? I’m not sure, but as a Spaniard, I certainly didn't appreciate us conceding another one. I love Ferran and all, but I totally understood subbing Oyarzabal in for him. Same goes for Nico Williams; I like him, but he hadn't done a thing all match, so I understood the substitution for Alex Baena, too. Thanks to that sub and the great Baena, we equalized against England—LET'S GO! Love you, Alex, you're the best; what a beautiful goal to watch. And then, of course, Mikel Oyarzabal steps onto the pitch and turns into prime Ronaldo Nazario. That winning goal today made me scream—and not just because I'm a *Txuri-urdin* (Real Sociedad fan), but because Spain was winning, and that’s always a source of pride for me and my fellow Spaniards. + Please, Oyar, score goals like this for Real Sociedad too. I really enjoyed the match—especially since we won—but it was a rough ride... the stress was intense... I didn't even feel like this against Cape Verde... VIVA ESPAÑA Y VIVA LA ROJA Y ESA SEGUNDA ESTRELLA !! 🇪🇸 ❤️💛 (Sorry if there's any mistakes, Google translator helped me because I kinda suck at English sometimes...)

Player of the match
Mikel Oyarzabal
Spain