bookd.
dieginhorebel

dieginhorebel

@dieginhorebel

German-Mexican BVB fan living in Berlin, writing reviews because I love football. Most followed BVB fan on Bookd insta: diegoo_rebel

Berlin, Germanyboxd.it/gOcG9
Created August 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★19h ago

There are nights in football when time simply stands still, when the noise of the world fades and all that remains is the weight of a single moment. As a little kid, I remember sitting in my room glued to the TV screen. I may have not witnessed his prime, but I was still watching a slender number 10 from Rosario do things with a ball that felt genuinely impossible, routinely rewriting the laws of physics as if the pitch were his private canvas. Tonight, that circle closes forever, and with the final whistle, a cherished piece of my own childhood fades into history. Lionel Messi put on the Albiceleste shirt for the very last time. Decades of magic, crushing heartbreak, relentless resilience, and that glorious, tear-filled redemption in Qatar have all led us to this single, heavy farewell. Anyone who walked this long journey with him, who felt the silent agony of every lost final, the harsh criticism of a nation, and then the absolute ecstasy of ultimate immortality, feels a deep, bittersweet ache in their chest tonight. We didn't just watch a career unfold; we grew up alongside it. Messi was never just a footballer. He was quiet comfort on bad days, pure inspiration every time I laced up my boots, and an irreplaceable reminder of why we fell in love with this game in the first place. He gave an entire generation permission to dream without limits. As he slowly walked off the pitch tonight, the tears weren't just flowing in Buenos Aires, they were flowing across every corner of the world. Thank you for the childhood memories, the magic, and every single miracle, Leo. Football will never, ever be the same again.

2
Nations League
Greece0 - 0Germany
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3d ago

How it genuinely felt counting down in the chat:

Player of the match
Derry Scherhant
Germany
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

Congrats San Marino, you are officially a better team than Croatia 👏.

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
Nations League
Germany2 - 0Serbia
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★6d ago

I sat there for 90 minutes watching Nick Woltemade and thought to myself: Why on earth am I still playing on Sunday League pitches when the door to pro football is clearly wide open? Don't get me wrong, I respect the guy. But when a professional footballer who is built like a lighthouse needs the turning radius of a cargo ship just to bring down a basic pass, hope springs eternal in my chest. His touch tonight had all the natural elegance of a squeaky swivel chair being dragged across cobblestones. Every time I saw him touch the ball I thought to myself: “You can do that as well, Diego”. Right after the final whistle, I went straight to the basement to dig out my boots. If Woltemade can feature in the Nations League with the acceleration of a freight train going uphill, I see zero reason why I shouldn't be in the extended national squad by next spring. Sure, my first touch also bounces five yards away from me, but at least I look somewhat coordinated doing it. 10/10 for the personal inspiration. Thanks, Nick. You've truly revived my career.

Player of the match
Nick Woltemade
Germany
10
Champions League
Dortmund0 - 2Real Madrid
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Just as devastating as the match against Mainz 💔. Watching them miss all those chances in the first half was incredibly frustrating, especially the Karim Adeyemi chance. Still can’t believe we played a CL final and normally I would be happy just because we reached the final, but when I look at how the game went I can’t help but be disappointed that we lost.

Bundesliga
Dortmund2 - 2FSV Mainz 05
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Genuinely the most devastating football match I ever watched. We only needed to win this game and we would’ve won the Bundesliga for the first time in 11 years, but we somehow bottled it. Makes me mad to this day, it could’ve been such a special day man. Truly devastating match.

2. Bundesliga
Hertha1 - 0Eintracht Braunschweig
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

The game was very boring but at least Hertha won and the atmosphere was great. Hertha didn’t play well but Braunschweig was horrible so at the end of the day 3 points were deserved.

Player of the match
Marten Winkler
Hertha
Nations League
Belgium0 - 1France
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

It was a decent game that kind of fell off in the second half, there’s not much to say about this because France played their B team. But when you have quality players like Olise on the bench it’s obviously a big advantage and it showed in his late goal. I really liked Doue as well. Looking forward to the game against Italy, which will hopefully have more goals. Decent game and overall a deserved win for France.

Player of the match
Désiré Doué
France
5
World Cup
Mexico2 - 0Ecuador
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Que pinche orgullo ser mexicano! Uno de los mejores días de mi vida! Viví en México hasta 2018 antes de mudarme a Alemania y desde que me mudé nunca había regresado a México, así que ir este verano la verdad que fue hermoso y algo muy nostálgico. Ademas, de regalo de cumpleaños mi papá de alguna manera logró conseguir tickets para este partido, y jamás lo olvidaré. Desde el primer minuto y ya desde antes del partido se sabía que iba a ser un día especial, la verdad es que absolutamente todo en este partido fue perfecto. Disfruté mucho las vacaciones en México y este partido fue una de las mejores partes. Espero poder regresar pronto.

Player of the match
Gilberto Mora
Mexico
1
Bundesliga
Dortmund2 - 0Frankfurt
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I can’t go to the Signal Iduna Park that often because the train tickets are quite expensive, but it’s a great experience every single time. Great atmosphere and Jamie Gittens scored a brace to get us our first win of the 24/25 season.

Player of the match
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens
Dortmund
2
Nations League
Germany0 - 1Greece
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Omfg what the hell did I just watch man, my eyes are bleeding. I don’t know wtf happened to us but since that 2018 world up we are just ass, there’s no other way to say it. Why do I keep doing this to myself? What is the point of all this? I could’ve studied for my exam that I have tomorrow but instead I wasted 90 minutes of my life that I won’t ever get back on this bs. Karim Adeyemi plays like a Sunday league player as soon as he leaves Barcelona, Nmecha was incredibly shit, actually everyone was shit. Not even fucking Pep Guardiola could save this team, we are in the mud and have been in the mud for 8 years, I can’t do this anymore. Only good part of this game was when the referee finally blew his whistle, at this point we’ll even lose to Serbia.

Player of the match
Chris Kavanagh (Referee)
Referee
6
Nations League
Netherlands1 - 1Germany
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Ich bin müde und möchte einfach nur schlafen, von daher heute mal nicht auf Englisch. Viel zu sagen gibt es nicht, es war keine Glanzleistung (erstes Klopp Spiel, erklärt sich also von selbst), aber ich finde da waren schon ein paar gute Ansätze zu sehen. Es war halt ein Spiel mit sehr unterschiedlichen Phasen, mal waren wir die bessere Mannschaft und mal war es Niederlande, allerdings fand ich die niederländischen Dominanzphasen dann doch teilweise zu lang und von uns zu passiv. Vom Unterhaltungswert her war es ein super spiel aber unsere Leistung fand ich ausbaufähig, ein paar gute Ansätze dieses Spiels geben mir aber Hoffnung für die weiteren Länderspiele

6
Bundesliga
RB Leipzig1 - 3Dortmund
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

One of our best games of the 20/21 season, and this was a strong Leipzig side. Reus Haaland and Sancho were cooking.

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Dortmund
Bundesliga
Dortmund2 - 0Wolfsburg
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Really didn’t play well but Akanji lowkey saved us in defense and he even scored the first goal. Then Sancho scored a last-minute goal after a great counter attack.

Player of the match
Manuel Akanji
Dortmund
Bundesliga
Stuttgart0 - 1RB Leipzig
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Gregor Kobel had an incredible game, even saved a penalty. But Leipzig was still too good for them at the end

Player of the match
Gregor Kobel
Stuttgart
Bundesliga
Leverkusen1 - 2Bayern
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Leverkusen went into this being first place with two points more than Bayern, which made the game very interesting before it even started. First half was great but then the second half didn’t really have much going on, until Lewandowski sadly scored with the last shot of the game and put Bayern back on first place

Player of the match
Robert Lewandowski
Bayern
Bundesliga
Union Berlin2 - 1Dortmund
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

What an incredibly frustrating game. Conceding both goals from corners was so annoying, at least Moukoko scored his first goal

Player of the match
Marvin Friedrich
Union Berlin
Bundesliga
Werder Bremen1 - 2Dortmund
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

First game with our new manager (Edin Terzic). Wasn’t a great performance, as expected, but at least we got the win, which was very important after not winning our previous 3 games

Player of the match
Marco Reus
Dortmund
Bundesliga
Dortmund1 - 5Stuttgart
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

To this day I can’t believe this game really happened. Losing 1-5 at home against newly promoted Stuttgart was one of the most embarrassing things in the last 10 years for us. I still think it was wrong sacking Lucien Favre after this game, but holy shit, this was a big loyalty test 🫩

DFB Pokal
Hertha6 - 1Kaiserslautern
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Round of 16 in the 25/26 dfb Pokal, what a Game. The atmosphere in this game was absolutely insane, Hertha fans never disappoint. On paper most people would’ve expected a very close game, due to both teams being just 3 points away from each other, but this was definitely not close. Kaiserslautern had a horrible game, sloppy mistakes and no goal scoring opportunities. Hertha genuinely dominated this game from the first to the last minute and it definitely could’ve been even more goals. Super fun game and an incredible atmosphere made it even better. Tagging Ernad cause his team got clapped 😹

Player of the match
Jan-Luca Schuler
Hertha
2
Bundesliga
Stuttgart0 - 1Dortmund
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

This was the most Niko Kovac win ever 😭. The whole game really went as expected, we played it very safe in the first half and our main focus was not to concede, which made the game quite boring at times. We mostly gave stuttgart the ball and I really liked the way we pressed to get the ball. This game was a defensive masterclass and as soon as we got our chance, we scored, which was great. I’d like to mention how well guirassy and anton (both ex stuttgart players) played today, anton had some sloppy mistakes in the first half but still some very important tacklings that were decisive. Guirassy may have not scored a goal, but he was so crucial up front because he was very good at holding the ball up. I really can’t complain, classic Kovac-style win and 4/4 wins to get us first place for the first time since the 22/23 season. Really happy that Karetsas is back as well and overall a great way to go into the international break.

Player of the match
Waldemar Anton
Dortmund
1
Bundesliga
Bayern7 - 0Union Berlin
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I don’t even know where to start. The game itself isn’t that important but this still pisses me off so much. I don’t even know why I keep doing this to myself. Every single year I tell myself: “maybe we have a chance to win the Bundesliga this year”, but every single season this team seems to be more unbeatable, it will get to a point where they will win 40 bundesligas in a row. Anytime I see Bayern score a goal and I hear that “yabadabadoo” I genuinely think about just quitting watching this sport. Now about Union Berlin, you are a useless team, I don’t understand how anyone can like this team. How can you be that bad and concede SEVENTEEN goals in your first 4 games, at this point just go straight into the 4th division. Man of the match is the 4th official for only giving 3 minutes extra time for this bs, I don’t think I could’ve watched anymore of this game.

9
2. Bundesliga
Wolfsburg5 - 1Darmstadt 98
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Darmstadt really needs to be careful now, it will be a very ugly season for them if they don’t lock in. Great Wolfsburg performance, especially after their second goal it was very fun to watch, Fabian Reese was great and Wolfsburg’s best player in my opinion

Player of the match
Fabian Reese
Wolfsburg
Bundesliga
Frankfurt1 - 1Dortmund
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Not a bad game at all, especially the first half was really entertaining. Second half wasn’t as great, but Reyna scored a wonderful goal

Player of the match
Giovanni Reyna
Dortmund
Bundesliga
Dortmund1 - 2Köln
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Omg this game pissed me off so much, we were only one point behind Bayern and this should’ve been a win. 8 matches had been played, and Köln didn’t win a single one, but we defended those set pieces horribly and didn’t use our chances, such as Haaland missing an open net in the 90th minute

Player of the match
Ellyes Skhiri
Köln
Bundesliga
Wolfsburg5 - 3Werder Bremen
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Both teams didn’t score a lot of goals up until this point, but in this game that changed. Very entertaining and some great goals on both sides. Great win for Wolfsburg as they climbed up to 5th place after this game

Player of the match
Wout Weghorst
Wolfsburg
Bundesliga
Hertha Berlin2 - 5Dortmund
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

What a game man, Matheus Cunha with a brace for Hertha but Haaland was something else in this game, as he scored 4 goals. I was also very happy because of Moukoko’s debut

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Dortmund
Bundesliga
Bayern1 - 1Werder Bremen
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Bremen had a very decent game and even took the lead, after Bayern equalized they even had two big chances to score in the last minutes, but a point was still a great result for them

Player of the match
Manuel Neuer
Bayern
Bundesliga
Dortmund2 - 3Bayern
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Football’s first law: no matter how good Dortmund plays, they will always lose against Bayern

Player of the match
Robert Lewandowski
Bayern
Bundesliga
Schalke 041 - 1Stuttgart
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Never mention the 20/21 season in front of a Schalke fan

Player of the match
Nicolás González
Stuttgart
Champions League
Lazio3 - 1Dortmund
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Such a horrible performance, zero creativity and a Meunier disasterclass

Player of the match
Ciro Immobile
Lazio
Bundesliga
Dortmund3 - 0Schalke 04
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Always great winning against these Schalke bums, incredible Haaland goal and both CB’s with one goal each

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Dortmund
Bundesliga
Arminia Bielefeld1 - 4Bayern
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Lewandowski and Müller were great in this game, Bielefeld had a really good game tho, especially in the second half.

Player of the match
Thomas Müller
Bayern
Nations League
Ukraine1 - 2Germany
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Wasn’t the most convincing win but 3 points are 3 points

Player of the match
Leon Goretzka
Germany
Bundesliga
1899 Hoffenheim0 - 1Dortmund
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

We really struggled in this game, didn’t really create a lot of chances. As soon as Haaland and Reus got subbed in, the game changed with Haaland assisting for Marco Reus’ goal to win this very difficult game.

Player of the match
Marco Reus
Dortmund
Bundesliga
Dortmund4 - 0Freiburg
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Second home game of the 20/21 season, what a performance. I’ve mentioned this so many times but I genuinely want to cry when I see that starting lineup, Haaland had great game as always. We really dominated this game and showed a good reaction after the 2-0 loss against Augsburg one week earlier

Player of the match
Erling Haaland
Dortmund
Europa League
Real Sociedad1 - 2Bournemouth
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

A game with two completely different halves. I was very impressed with Bournemouth in the first half, they were the much better team and Real Sociedad really struggled with Bournemouth’s great high press. Logically, Bournemouth wasn’t going to keep that high press going the whole game, which gave Real Sociedad the opportunity to play a much better second half. The roles basically switched, now it was Real Sociedad dominating the game and creating chances. La Real plays very good football but their biggest problem is that they miss too many of their chances, which showed today. I think there’s a lot of potential in this team, they just need to improve that part of their game. Great win for Marco Rose’s team tho, as they win their first ever international match, very happy for them and excited to see more of these two teams

Player of the match
Alex Scott
Bournemouth
Europa League
OFI2 - 01899 Hoffenheim
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Very frustrating to watch Hoffenheim play, they had a lot of possession, but they lacked any kind of creativity in the final third. Even though I was rooting for Hoffenheim, I’d like to mention how well Ofi played. They just looked like a very organized and mature team, very solid defence and efficient in their attacks. Happy for the fans as well, the atmosphere was insane.

Bundesliga
Dortmund3 - 0M'gladbach
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Just look at our starting lineup in this game man, great times. Haaland and Sancho masterclass, but I especially liked Giovanni Reyna in this game.

Player of the match
Giovanni Reyna
Dortmund
DFB Pokal
Düren Merzenich0 - 3Bayern
dieginhorebel
dieginhorebel@dieginhorebel
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

Unforgettable game for the 5th division side, great result for them, even had some opportunities to score themselves. Choupo-Moting scored his first Bayern goals in this game.

Player of the match
Eric Choupo-Moting
Bayern