bookd.
Filters
10 reviews
Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
UwU
UwU@dvx12
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9h ago

A career full of achievements. An eye sheds tears at your departure, having never grown tired of your dribbles. Does your love for us equal our love for you? You are the one who gave meaning to this sport, with a language from your foot that everyone understands. All my love goes to you; because of you, I fell in love with Barcelona and Argentina. You were the gateway that introduced me to this sport and the sun that illuminated my life. I wished to see you win the 2019 Champions League more than anything else. Whether these words reach you or aren't enough to catch your attention, I hope to see your children carry on your legacy and play for Barcelona. All my love to you

Friendlies
Argentina3 - 0Benin
UwU
UwU@dvx12
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★9h ago

A career full of achievements. An eye sheds tears at your departure, having never grown tired of your dribbles. Does your love for us equal our love for you? You are the one who gave meaning to this sport, with a language from your foot that everyone understands. All my love goes to you; because of you, I fell in love with Barcelona and Argentina. You were the gateway that introduced me to this sport and the sun that illuminated my life. I wished to see you win the 2019 Champions League more than anything else. Whether these words reach you or aren't enough to catch your attention, I hope to see your children carry on your legacy and play for Barcelona. All my love to you

Champions League
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord
UwU
UwU@dvx12
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

Since 2025, I’ve been wanting to see Raphinha play as a striker; his movements are unpredictable, and his playstyle is truly unique. Lamine is an incredible player, but I just wish he’d cut down on the excessive showboating. Also, despite our good results, we haven’t faced a real test yet to expose the team's weaknesses. The fans deserve to celebrate after enduring more than 12 years of patience. I wish success and happiness to every Barcelonista

Champions League
Liverpool2 - 3Atletico Madrid
UwU
UwU@dvx12
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

It was the most enjoyable thing you could watch during the COVID-19 era it was the only matches played with fans presentthe The Barcelona vs. Napoli and Paris vs. Dortmund matches were boring due to the absence of the fans Liverpool fans weren't even wearing masks 🤣 Add to that it was winter it was a fantastic scenario given chance to Llorente was the best move Simeone made But how could Atletico lose to Leipzig right after a performance like that I remember going straight to Instagram to follow Llorente right after the match I also used to hate Liverpool because they eliminated Barca in the 2019 and 2007

Champions League
Barcelona3 - 1Man United
UwU
UwU@dvx12
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★23 Aug 2026

United were Barca main rivals at the time but they were so far behind them in their level of playing Messi alone could have beaten United I remember Smalling saying he could stop Messi in 2019 after he injured him in the second leg of the match Messi scored 2 goals

Serie A
Inter4 - 1Monza
UwU
UwU@dvx12
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

Based on the highlights I watched and incredible goals I won't miss any Serie A matches this year

Champions League
Inter4 - 3Barcelona
UwU
UwU@dvx12
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

a dramatic match Hitchcockian and esque in every sense of the word If they were to make a movie or a documentary about it it would be an indescribable thrill I’m torn on how to describe it was it like a dose of cocaine heroin or morphine Despite the loss I’ve never enjoyed myself this much in my life even though Barça deserved to win

Champions League
Barcelona3 - 0Bayern
UwU
UwU@dvx12
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★22 Aug 2026

The quality of the squad was available back then, and Barça used to attack relentlessly without conceding goals. Magical football Messi miraculous dribbles in tight spaces between players defied the laws of gravity as if the ball loved him even more than Antonela did Neymar was absolute magic How could a team like this fail to win the Champions League And what made Neymar leave The team had a terrifying identity they would attack and attack giving you no chance even to defend