bookd.
Eden

Eden

@edenic

Proper stambouliote scouser Bookd counterpart of Tomreviewsfilms

Created September 2026
Filters
11 reviews
Nations League
Croatia0 - 7England
Eden
Eden@edenic
4d ago

I skip ONE England game and this happens on god atrocities will be committed

Player of the match
Jude Bellingham
England
1
Nations League
Belgium3 - 0Türkiye
Eden
Eden@edenic
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★5d ago

I have legitimately never seen a football game worse than this I felt like Arda when I was in a school project that I was actually passionate about but got paired with a bunch of dickheads Yunus Akgün you're a very handsome man but unfortunately that's the only thing you are

Player of the match
Kevin De Bruyne
Belgium
2
Nations League
Czechia0 - 2England
Eden
Eden@edenic
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Anthony Gordon you will turn into a beautiful lotus flower

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
2
Nations League
Israel0 - 3Rep. Of Ireland
Eden
Eden@edenic
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Nations League
England2 - 3Spain
Eden
Eden@edenic
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Yeah they literally said champions of world you'll never sing that I love you Anthony Gordon

Player of the match
Anthony Gordon
England
Champions League
Sporting CP3 - 1Galatasaray
Eden
Eden@edenic
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Galatasaray the type of club to cook up a conventionally strong club then lose to fucking Sporting or AEK Shite

Super Lig
Trabzonspor4 - 0Galatasaray
Eden
Eden@edenic
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

Wonderful day as a Liverpool abysmal day as a Gala fan As much as I love him Okan has to be sacked Heard some guys chanting ya Allah bismillah Mohamed Salah you can't hear that shit in Anfield Very proper

Player of the match
Mohamed Salah
Trabzonspor