Spain1 - 0Argentina
Spain too good (Fernandez doesn’t seem like the brightest person alive)

Argentina
England1 - 2Argentina
Messi Messi Messi (Pickford is so good tho)

France0 - 2Spain
The ppl next to me in the library must be hackers cuz idk how their feed is so ahead of mine. Anyway Spain is so good wow…
Argentina3 - 2Egypt
Only caught the second half watched it during my tutorial instead of writing down answers (I would’ve gotten a 0 regardless)
Argentina3 - 3France
My fuckass ethical and legal stream kept buffering so I missed the extra time Argentina goal but finally got to see my goat win one 😭🙏 dads heart also lowkey prob almost flatlined too
Spain1 - 5Netherlands
I just remember coming home from school and walking into the living room just in time to see van persie do a superman cosplay
South Korea2 - 0Germany
Watched this with my dad at some random pub that I can’t remember. Lovely memory thank you dad
bookd.



