
Argentina3 - 0Benin


I would never think this day would come, I’m still not mentally prepared to see Argentina without you, I’m not ready to see someone else hold the number 10 Jersey you wore and won games with, I truly am not ready for you to leave this sport. You were the journey of our lives, you were our childhood, we were with you throughout everything, the defeats, the draws and the wins alongside the countless trophies you won for club and country. Truly the greatest of all time, thank you for everything goat, we’re all going to miss you immensely. These words aren’t enough to express how I feel, I’d write so much more but I genuinely cant, I cant imagine this sport without you, we love you, thank you for playing this game, thank you for entertaining us, thank you for everything

Argentina
Croatia1 - 2Spain


Merino the goat

Spain
Atletico Madrid2 - 1Real Madrid


Successful hatewatch 😭😭☝🏼


Atletico Madrid
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona


Raphinha is by no doubt the best player in the world right now. Beautiful performance.


Barcelona
Levante2 - 4Barcelona


Flickball has spoiled me so much that a 4-2 win doesn’t feel satisfying anymore… Defensively team was super sloppy so definitely a wakeup call Adeyemi such a baller though bro 🔥🔥 Decent win, Visca El Barça 💙❤️

Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 1Feyenoord


Giving belt to ass to everyone now Life is genuinely so good 🥹🥹🥹

Barcelona
Real Madrid2 - 1Inter


unsuccessful madrid hatewatch. At least Inter lost, holy bums.

Real Madrid
Valencia0 - 5Barcelona


BEAUTIFUL GAMEEEEE I LOVE THIS CLUB SO MUCH AHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH


Barcelona
Barcelona5 - 2Rayo Vallecano


RAPHINHA BALLON D’OR WE WILL ALL BE THERE

Barcelona
Elche0 - 5Barcelona


BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL GAME PLAYED BY EVERYONE I LOVE THIS TEAM SMMMM


Barcelona
Barcelona2 - 0Athletic Club



Barcelona
Argentina3 - 3France


Life changing game. Messi finally ended the debate.


France
Basel 18932 - 5Barcelona


All of our signings proved everyone wrong today, I am so proud by today’s performance - Great Acceleration and play’s by Gordon - Goal + Assist by Adeyemi, amazing plays, great finishing, amazing overall - Hamza proving why hes the next big striker, insane instinct, insane finish - BISIWU BRACE UNDER 2 MINUTES, Banger and then a clean finish, such a gem 10/10, went from 3-2 to 5-2 in 10 mins, insanely well played.
Dortmund2 - 3Barcelona



Barcelona
Real Madrid2 - 5Barcelona


ABSOLUTE DOMINATION

Barcelona
Barcelona3 - 2Real Madrid


NEVER UNDERESTIMATE USS

Barcelona
Barcelona3 - 1Betis


Goodbye Lewa 💔💔

Barcelona
Barcelona2 - 0Real Madrid


League winner, got our revenge 🥹

Barcelona
Espanyol0 - 2Barcelona


WON THE LEAGUE BABYY

Barcelona
Barcelona4 - 3Real Madrid


- Comeback during the first half only - They tried robbing us but still lost - Visca Barça 💙❤️

Barcelona
Barcelona3 - 1Espanyol


Well played

Barcelona
Barcelona4 - 1Bayern


BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE BY RAPHINHA

Barcelona
Barcelona3 - 3Inter


Lamine Yamal masterclass

Barcelona
Real Madrid0 - 4Barcelona


DUNKED ON THEIR ASSES 😂😂

Barcelona
Udinese1 - 0Barcelona


Lacked a lot of key players, loss wasn’t expected but its not much of a problem
PSG2 - 1Aston Villa

Well played from PSG, watched as a neutral but good match from them 👏🏼

PSG
Barcelona1 - 0Nott'm Forest


Decent game, missing a lot of key players but we won the game so thats great
Benfica4 - 5Barcelona


What a game.


Barcelona
Inter4 - 3Barcelona


We were only 2 minutes away…


Barcelona
bookd.




