Filters
12 reviews
Nations League
England3 - 0Czechia
Yulia🐦🔥@i_miss_trent





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago
Amazing as always 🥹✌️
Player of the match

Harry Kane
EnglandPremier League
Man United8 - 2Arsenal
Yulia🐦🔥@i_miss_trent





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago
Player of the match

Wayne Rooney
Man UnitedNations League
Belgium0 - 1France
Yulia🐦🔥@i_miss_trent





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
Douè, Camavinga and Olises performance today :

Player of the match

Désiré Doué
FranceNations League
England2 - 3Spain
Yulia🐦🔥@i_miss_trent





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago
Why is all my favorite teams are fucking losing

La Liga
Sevilla1 - 3Barcelona
Yulia🐦🔥@i_miss_trent





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
IT WAS SO GOOD AND INTERESTING AND WAS SO FUN TO WATCH IM REALLY HAPPY 🥹✌️
Player of the match

Raphinha
BarcelonaPremier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
Yulia🐦🔥@i_miss_trent





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
I wanna skin myself alive bro , now I feel what the spurs fans feel every week 💔

Premier League
Tottenham2 - 3Aston VillaYulia🐦🔥@i_miss_trent





☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago
The chat was so funny today I genuinely cried 😭😭😭😭
Player of the match

Zion Suzuki
bookd.







