bookd.
patricio

patricio

@idk_and_idc

he/him emperor of Provo Utah reborn; formerly certifiably me

Created May 2026
Filters
40 reviews
Friendlies
Mexico0 - 2Chile
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1d ago

how shit can we be we have a bright moment and it just goes to shit right after what's the point man

Friendlies
USA3 - 0Mexico
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4d ago

MEXICO BACK ON THEIR BULLSHIT + LUCKI GOT STABBED + MY PARENTS BOUTTA YELL AT ME + CHAT GOT RACIAL + AI ADS + IM SHIT AT SCHOOL + I LIVE IN PROVO UTAH

Friendlies
Mexico1 - 1Peru
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

it will click one day, but wow that wasn't that great of a match at all lol I love Rafa. He's from the same city as my family and all that, but I expected a little more from us today couldn't pay me to watch our last 2 matches

Liga MX
Necaxa2 - 4Club America
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

América gets a victoria at the Victoria Definitely a tale of two halves. I thought we were great in the first half. We had a lot of chances. yet we gave the lead and crucially a late penalty. Come the second half, however, we were worse and thus they scored 2 more times. América were definitely the better team the second half The whole stadium was yellow, my team is washed 🤦‍♂️

1
Friendlies
Mexico1 - 1Colombia
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

at least we didn't lose 🫠 mora the goat, but we already knew that

Liga MX
Guadalajara Chivas0 - 2Club Queretaro
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

who invited Querétaro into the top 4? nah but they're genuinely a good team and definitely my surprise of the season if they keep up with the form they have at the moment. I'm not worried about Chivas. I still think that they have in them to win it

Liga MX
Atlante4 - 2Monterrey
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★1w ago

I hate intl breaks, but at least I have my beautiful league ❤️ Anything I could ask for in a Friday night game

Premier League
Brighton3 - 0Arsenal
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

embarrassing I think I'll write more if I care enough to come back to this

Premier League
Tottenham2 - 3Aston Villa
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I love all my Spurs mutuals, but this is just too fun man. On the bright side, they scored twice! was mainly background noise for the main event in Millwall vs West Ham

Championship
Millwall2 - 2West Ham
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

proper football Millwall was so up for it in the first half, while West Ham looked a little lost over at The Den. Millwall registered 16 shots in the first half with like 30% possession lmao West Ham really turned it around come the second half though. They overcame whatever was holding them back in the first 45, and even managed to come back from 2-0 down After that, it became a little more even. Millwall had a good chance at the end that ended in a DOGSO but that's about it

Liga MX
Puebla1 - 1Atlante
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★2w ago

I don't remember who said it, but whoever said that this would be better than the Clásico Nacional tomorrow was a genius

Carabao Cup
Ipswich2 - 4Arsenal
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

good to see us just having fun really. Max Dowman balling out is beautiful man. Really hoping to see a little more of him this season off the bench. Ipswich did well to score 2 goals, but they proved not to be much since we were already 4-0 up.

Player of the match
Max Dowman
Arsenal
Premier League
Man United0 - 1Man City
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

thank god city didn't score another a lot of the talking points here will be about the VAR decision surrounding Foden's red card unfortunately. I still have my doubts over that decision, especially with Bruno being the one who kicked first, but Foden didn't exactly have to do that. it wasn't the greatest derby ever outside of that though. United were alright and City compacted themselves after going one man down The decision to give the goal for City was interesting too. The original angle wasn't clear, and they had to answer the question of whether Enzo touched it or not. But whatever, it was given and that made all the difference. United attacked, but they couldn't get one

Liga MX
Cruz Azul4 - 3Club America
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

omg I needed this what a match. I'm so fried right now, but what a game

Liga MX
Monterrey0 - 0Tigres UANL
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

anytime I watch a clásico regio I feel like it always ends 0-0 💔 draws all over the place man. I can't take this anymore

Premier League
Sunderland0 - 2Arsenal
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

omfg, this shit not healthy Sunderland away will always be a tough test. We drew here last season, and they even managed to get European football. Sunderland were definitely up for it. Defending well and having a few chances. They collapsed after their pen though, leading to a Bruno G wonder goal They still gave us a fight after the goal though. Even bigger chances came from them finally though, a Bukayo Saka pen put an end to a tight and tense match Raya's the goat, our defense is great, we held our ground!

Player of the match
David Raya
Arsenal
Premier League
Chelsea2 - 2Hull City
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★3w ago

Hull City, what a club. To think they almost missed out on the playoffs against Wrexham and Derby County if I remember correctly. To think people thought they'd break Derby's record 😭 Hull's play style is perfect for the Prem. And with their last results, I think they'll be good enough to be safe Chelsea need to fix that defense. They're not even in Europe, and yet they've let in a cataclismic amount of goals in. Still favor them to finish high up in the table, but they do need saving in that regard. Their attack can be very impressive

Champions League
Napoli0 - 1Arsenal
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

1-0 to the Arsenal! Not the greatest of matches, but we got the goal and thus the victory So glad to see Ø back to good performances

Premier League
Arsenal2 - 1Chelsea
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

feels great to win a London derby :) what a game of football. It was feisty at times, back and forth at times, and was just overall an interesting match. Chelsea got an early goal, we responded with a Kai goal soon enough, and Ødegaard got a goal early in the second half. Both teams had spectacular chances, but that Ødegaard goal was the difference at the end of the day Both teams will be good this season, which does make for some good matches like this one

Liga MX
Tigres UANL1 - 1Necaxa
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

both teams aren't exactly at their peaks right now, and it showed in this match unfortunately It's a better result for us, but we're still struggling and will probably miss out on the Liguilla once more come the end of the Apertura the latin festival on the other hand was fantastic 😍 don't mind my shitty picture taking

La Liga
Betis1 - 0Real Madrid
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
4w ago

what were those last few minutes man 😭

Premier League
Ipswich0 - 2Liverpool
patricio
patricio@idk_and_idc
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★4w ago

yeah fair, gakpo and Isak and liverpool as a whole looked good. I'm still not sold on that defense, especially their fullbacks, but they have more than enough to finish third or something Ipswich can still survive even with these last two results. two really difficult sides tbf