bookd.
I

ivor

@ivor
Created August 2026
Filters
23 reviews
Premier League
Man United5 - 2Ipswich
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Fuck bruno for not performing like this in the world cup

Player of the match
Bruno Fernandes
Man United
La Liga
Real Madrid4 - 0Malaga
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★30 Aug 2026

Mourinho ball was amazing

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
Real Madrid
Champions League
Bayern4 - 3Real Madrid
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Olise got locked by mendy btw

Player of the match
Ferland Mendy
Real Madrid
World Cup
Argentina3 - 3France
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Best football game

Player of the match
Kylian Mbappé
France
Champions League
Barcelona3 - 3Inter
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Hatewatch unsuccessful

Player of the match
Lamine Yamal
Barcelona
World Cup
Spain1 - 0Argentina
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Such a dissapointing final compared to the last world cup final

Player of the match
Ferran Torres
Spain
World Cup
Brazil1 - 2Belgium
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

If u actually watched that game

Player of the match
Eden Hazard
Belgium
Champions League
Real Madrid3 - 1Man City
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

Football heritage

Champions League
Juventus3 - 0Barcelona
I
ivor@ivor
☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★21 Aug 2026

The day i loved dybala what a wonderful player

Player of the match
Paulo Dybala
Juventus